Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Senneth

Triumph in the Skies (1 vs 2)

Triumph in the Skies (1 vs 2)   64 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Triumph in the Skies I
    • Triumph in the Skies II

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

315 posts in this topic

WOW.

When I first saw TS2 out, I was looking back at when I was watching TS1.. It has been a good decade.. Now it's back, similar but yet different.

Which do you prefer?

OF COURSE YOU HAVE TO STATE WHY AS WELL!

i like the first one more.....it shows more of the attractions on that one.....the second one seems boring to me

I think two is better, I didn't think much of the first one, it was ok but not fantastic, the second seems to be better, maybe because Chilam is in it.

defo the first one....fala's acting has really gotten worse.....her crying scenes are cringey and appalling to watch....

I like the first part better, the idea was good back then.......I am not too impressed with the sequel since same idea but different characters.

both a bit different in characters. Lucky still have some main roles remain, such as Sam, Issac, Coco, Samuel. But it will so much cooler if the old people remain. Im fine to have Jayden character, but should have show some changes in the previous character that play by Bosco, Yip , Samuel Chan. Shown the development. Then would be more fun. I like Fala, but she act as Holiday seem a bit old. Shouldnt that HOliday role be a young girl..

I like the scenery in Part 2 a lot :). Something different compared to others

They are different. The plot is linked by the Triangle and some of the cast of the TITS I. The II series just like the 1st one has some plot controversies that are arguable.

Some of the actresses/actors are not performing well that is quite obvious. Both Myolie and Nancy's acting skill have improved. Ron and Kenneth are improving too but not

as impressive than Myolie and Nancy. The other members like Francis, Julian, Elena, Patrick and Him are pretty up to par. So far I enjoy the series very much.

Part one has a great artist and a good story, but part two has a more beautiful landscape and Chi Lam, so I like II more.

Thanks for sharing....

It is not what it used to be. I used to be eagerly longing for the next episode on Tits, but with Tits 2 I am not.

i like the first one more, the love story of each is very decent except for Vincent at first very confusing with each women but at the end when he got marry with Belle he settle down i like the part before he dies telling his wife what he really want but its too late , well for the second part love story very confusing ,ah this one goes with that that one goes with its really not good at all.

Just re-watch TITS 1 and i'm just thinking why can't Flora be back since she was amazing! Fala is just mediocre....sigh bring back bosco and the orig cast too...#2 is just NOT good enough

i like the first one better the storyline is simple and romantic the second one the relationship is too complicated but chi lam acts very good in it.

I think the first one will always have a place in the hearts of anyone who is a fan of the first season. With that said, I think the second one is okay. Not as bad as I expected it to be.

i like the first one much better. the second one has such contrive plot on the romance.

i like both. I am glad they kept the original casts (Sam, Issaac, Coco).

hi there, i found the 1st is better then the 2nd, but till now the 2nd also not bad, I think is just that when we saw the 1st is new and fresh. Lots people putting high hope on 2nd before it launch, yet both have diff style.

i prefer part 2 because they have famous stars together so i feel very good :)

In my own opinion, the first series is always the best, in all dramas for years

I think 99% of fans would agree with me that there is no competition between part 1 and 2.

I mean this, part II was a complete disgrace. They should of just skipped it and never made a sequel.

I like the second one better more action and so on. The first one was so boring.

i still prefer triumph in the skies I over II because i like Flora Chan. i would have prefer if they brought Flora back instead of just eliminating her character.