Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Senneth

Triumph in the Skies (1 vs 2)

Triumph in the Skies (1 vs 2)   64 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Triumph in the Skies I
    • Triumph in the Skies II

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

315 posts in this topic

WOW.

When I first saw TS2 out, I was looking back at when I was watching TS1.. It has been a good decade.. Now it's back, similar but yet different.

Which do you prefer?

OF COURSE YOU HAVE TO STATE WHY AS WELL!

this 2 series are pretty good. but the movie of that is not what i expect it should be. kind of disappointed .

I like first one better. It's always like that, first one always better because seem like they ran out of idea after that :).

i prefer triump in the skies 1 more than 2 i love flora she acting is good and she have beautiful more then fala chan

i like the original TITS better

it had a better story line and showed more interesting airport/airplane facts

TITS2 had too much drama going on

the original series was definitely better in terms of storyline and acting...

I like part one better mainly due to less actor/actress. Part 2 has too many characters...

Can anyone explain me the difference between Triumph in the Skies the series and the movie? My wife used to like the series and i've already downloaded the movie. Since i don't understand the language myself it's hard to being able to see the difference.

i definitely like triumph in the skies the first one more. the original will always be better then the sequel, i have yet to see a sequel where i loved the sequel better then the original. i could've liked the sequel if they kept everyone but i understand ppl couldn't do it due to their schedules but they could've at least written their storyline into it so we know what was up with them. zita donald and chris, god only knows what happeneed to them. the thing that was sad was considering the fact zita and chris became pilots they shouldve said they decided to go to a different company or something. and i found the whole summer looking exactly like zoe to be a typical drama thing and i hated it. there is no way there will be someone who will look exactly like you unless you guys are twins and not even plastic surgery can do that

i like the first better..the plot is way better. the second one, is okay but not as exciting as the first! BUT i love both of them!

I haven't seen the first part, just the second part. And I like it. I also have watched the movie new one. The most character I like is Sam, the captain and also the first chinese pilot.

I like them both. They're similar, but different. The atmosphere and the style of both are similar, but I like how the sequel focuses on relatively the same characters (namely Sam, Isaac and Coco). And I like how they brought Myolie back as a different character, almost like a tribute to Zoe, and how important her character was in the first. To be honest, I can't quite remember the minute details of the first (I was still in grade school). But the sequel wouldn't be what it is without Francis and Chilam.

thanks ,great

part 1 has a more romantic plot, but the characters in part 2 are more developed...they both have their cons and pros

Usually the first one is better than the second series and i have to agree that the first one was way better the story was better etc.

first one was always better in terms of story line

I like Triumph in the Skies 2 more than Triumph in the Skies 1

I didn't like 2 and wish they hadn't made it as a sequel

I like the first one better. Although overall not the best show.

Never watched them. My wife who watched both doesn't have a preference for 1 or 2 besides for the music where she likes the music from series 1 more then series 2. And what about the movie? Has anyone bothered comparing the movie to the series yet? Downloaded it but didn't watch it yet.

One was better in terms of plot and character pairing but two was a good try. I also enjoyed the addition of Chi Lam.

the first one was way better, I mean the second was good too but it was more love story than anything. I mean, I enjoyed both.

episode is wayy better to be honest

Ron is very funny

They are both good series, but I like the first one more because it's romantic and simple storyline.