Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

[TVB] Foodie 2 Shoes - 味分高下

159 posts in this topic

4zom1lf.jpg

Foodie 2 Shoes is broadcasted from Tuesday to Friday between 22 35 to 21 35.

It is a joint collaboration between popular Taiwan's host/singer Harlem Yu and Hong Kong's Patrick Tang.

Guests would be asked to use their senses to differenciate different food. This programme is aimed at bringing information and culture of HK and TW food to the people.

Quite entertaining so far...it is hilarious to see both hosts attempting to speak in each other's native language, creating many jokes in the process...

The Guests (so far)

Episode 01 & 02

Hacken Lee

Bernice Liu

Charlene Choi

Cheung Tat-Ming

Episode 03 & 04

Suki Chui

Eric Suen

Bobby Au-Yeung

Yoyo Mung

Episode 05 & 06

Ronald Cheng

Cherrie Ying

Shirley Yeung

Michael Tse

Episode 07 & 08

Ella Koon

Wong Hei

Angela Tong

Carlo Ng

Episode 09 & 10

Fala Chen

Steven Ma

Hins Cheung

Race Wong

Episode 11 & 12

Nancy Sit

Lawrence Ng

Yumiko Cheng

Kenny Wong

Episode 13 & 14

Toby Leung

Louis Yuen

Timmy Hung

Cutie Mui

Episode 15 & 16

Amanda Strang

Vincent Kok

Kate Tsui,

Tin Kai-Man

Episode 17 & 18

Christine Ng

Joel Chan

Jade Kwan

Jason Chan

Episode 19 & 20

Charmaine Sheh

Chin Ka Lok

Edmond Leung

Vanessa Yeung

Episode 21 & 22

Kathy Chow

Ken Wong

Sharon Chan

Wong Yi Hing

Episode 23 & 24

Louisa So

Benz Hui

Vincy Chan

Gill Mohindepaul Singh

Episode 25 & 26

Tavia Yeung

Chris Lai Lok Yi

Eileen Tung

Ng Wai Kwok

Episode 29

Miki Yeung

Don Li

Ken Hung

Renee Tai

Yan Ng

Bianca Wu

Sukie Shek

Pakho Chau

Episode 30 & 31

Stephanie Cheng

Danny Summers

Alvina Kong

Sunny Chan

Episode 32-34

Gillian Chung

Alex Fong

Ada Choi

Nat Chan

Niki Chow

Kenny Kwan

Diana Pang

Bill Shek Sau

Edited by GOLF

this show is actually quite funny! haha i saw up to episode 4 and the two episodes with bobby auyeung as a guest on the show...it was even funnier! lol. this show is def. worth watching.

i don't like how they split the episode in half, but otherwise, the games are quite fun

it's a shame that this show is receiving complaints from parents who think it's posing a bad influence on kids

i mean parents also have the responsibility of teaching their children what's right from and what's wrong

i like this show. finally, after the king of games last year, a funny game show again.

those games they play are not new, i've seen them somewhere else already, but it's still refreshing to see it.

and i don't like either, that they split the episodes, it's somehow to short and you want to see the real ending...

i like this game show ..pretty funny..but i think it soo unfair where it is always at the end ..they decide who gets all the money ..but i enjoy the show eheh

this show is good. like most i also think the bobby episode is the best 1. I think there is abit of contradiction in 1 of the games they play. Its the fool the other side game where one side tastes the drink/food item and they must get the other team select the wrong thing. The reason i say this as surely the object is the gain the max prize money and since it all is likely to end up with 1 team then they want to make sure the other team gets it right to have a larger prize fund..

I'm enjoying this show ... Girls are definitely hot ... not sure why the have a Canto and a Mando host ... only watched up to the fourth episode ... Always found Bobby and Yoyo a good combo. I also don't like that they split the show in half. Worth watching.

I think this is a reallllyyyyyyyyyy good show!! But I'm hearing a lot of negative stuff around me by my friends and family......I think its very funny and entertaining.....Harlem is soooooooooooooooooooo jks.....Personally, i think he's a pretty good host!

i like patrick's cheeky comment to yumiko lol.. asking whether her top is safe lol.. obviously referring to an incident that happened not to long ago :D

This show is so hilarious. I only started watching it because I've always loved Harlem as host, he's so funny and weird. I originally thought the combo of Harlem and Patrick was weird, especially with the whole mando vs canto thing, and like neither has been host of this type of show. Now, I think it's kinda cool. You get to learn mandarin while having a good laugh at Harlem's really bad cantonese and Patrick's really bad mandarin. It's all fun. I'm kinda sad that ep 7 they removed the opening where Harlem would say cantonese tongue twisters and have a super hard time saying them. I don't really know why parents are complaining about the show. They really do waste a lot of food in the process of this game, and presenting cash to the stars create a really bad image, but other than these two things I don't really see any other thing. It's a game show after all, it's all jokes.

Harlem is so funny as the host. I love this show, especially since there are no other options around for a celebrity variety show.

I personally think that if parents believe that this show is poorly influencing their kids, they should take a good look at their position. They should be the ones teaching their kids right from wrong, not a TV show. If the kids have the proper upcoming, there is no way a TV show can make them go bad.

This show is great. I anticipate it everyday. It's a shame it doesn't air on mondays. This is the first time I'm hearing about the complaints from parents about the show. Please, those HK parents complain about everything. Their kids shouldn't be staying up so late to watch it anyway. I believe its in a 10:35 time slot. I'm not sure.

i am REALLY enjoying this show. Harlem is a pretty good and funny host. episode 14 was HILARIOUS!!! especially at the end!! hahaha!! i couldnt stop laughing!! too funny.

i love the show and what?? complaining the show just make those parent are not capable how to educate their young...i wouldnt blame the ads if they advertise macdonald on tv....my daughter become obese...it is ME who i have to control her diet

anyhow i love Episode 14 the best...i laughed out loud from start til the end...lol

does any one know which episode Charmine Sheh is on? i've been wanting to see that episode for like ever!

charmaine is scheduled to appear on episode 19 & 20...On 27 & 28 September!

This show is funny. Haha. Love the game one where they're suppose to singand guest afterwards what they taste. Haha. Oh and that chopstick food game while you guest. It's hilarious. Harlem is funny trying to speak in cantonese. Lol. This show is pretty good so far. Loving all the episodes right now.

show is funny, but i agree that the concepts of the girls are a little too silly. they are copying deal or no deal show with the cases. entertaining though...

i watch the first episode it was so funny it almost the same with beautiful cooking both so funny can't wait to download the rest of the episode

this show so funny, every chapter invite some hostess to play a game to gain the prize and money..... the hostess need to taste lots of different food, but some of the points are so interesting.... cus u didn't know what they will eat it.......

This show is pretty funni, but just don't like some of those 8 girls because some of them are ugly and annoying...lol...only like 2 of them actually looks cute. They also have some cool guest on there so it's actually pretty cool.

This is a pretty funny series. It is cool and I like the guests because I like to eat food. They also have a very good storyline and good hosts. Thery have nice creativity to it.