Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Euro852

[TVB] Super Trio Maximus - 超級無敵獎門人 終極篇 (2013)

83 posts in this topic

SuperAEU.jpg

Hosts: Elvina Kong (江欣燕), Louis Yuen (阮兆祥), Kum Kong (金剛), Eric Tsang (曾志偉), Chin Ka-lok (錢嘉樂), Jordon Chan (陳小春),

Jerry Lam (林曉峰), 蘭茜, Wong Cho Lam (王祖藍), 王志安

omg, they are finally back! hope this is good! heard its their final final one....

i was so excited this is back finally! love this so much since childhood............thank you!

excellent ! this fun show it's back, hope new game show more fun, more guess!

i am glad it comes back one more time, i like the show its so funny

they say it's like running man but i never saw running man. is it really that similar? anyway yayy it's bak. maybe it was episode 1/?

I can't believe the super trio series is ending after almost 20 years on the T.V. Can't wait for the rest of the series because some of the highlights of the previous series are quite funny

omg i can't wait to watch this. I miss all the laughs and the skits.

OMG, I love this show! Eric Tsang is the best! I can't believe Wong Cho Lam is not in it this time. Can't wait for the next episode! I heard this was going to be the last season. =(

Just watched the first proper ep, and thought it was rather flat and unfunny. The tasks have changed significantly and the time used is too long! The question answering task was just too painful to watch, i mean who will even answer those questions honestly? Bosco is on next week and I am dying to watch if he answers them truthfully! LOL. There are 5 hosts, but are they really needed??? I hope the show picks up.

oh, no, I do not want to know that this is the final one. we love it very very much, it brings us a lot of good memories, and fun. happy time during our childhood. eighteen years is not a short time. wish they change their mind to keep it more and more coming future. thanks

Finally, they are come back funny game show not big change of they playing.

After two prequel episodes, the first game episode was decent. It was funny here and there but the question asking game dragged on for far too long. The first and sushi game is always funny.

Thank you! Missed last weeks. Just watched it today and it was hilarious! Just like old ones =) Can't wait for future episodes

the show was so exciting and fun to watch. clearly brighten my mood. ;)

i think this is tvb's try for a comeback!! i watched the first episode. so far i'm looking forward to it!> :D

This is the show everyone is waiting for.It surely does not disappoint.

I've heard people complaining how super trio games are just a copy from other variety shows, I didn't quite believe.

But after watching Running Man, Super Trio doesn't seems so funny anymore.

great casts of contestants every episode but the show sucks

I'm so glad that they came back with another season especially with ALL of the other co-hosts.

Wohoo the show is getting better! The guests and the hosts are doing good =) Can't wait for more