Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Abujiu

[CN-A] Perfect Couple - 金玉良缘 (2013)

33 posts in this topic

TuxAKE1.jpg

After witnessing the touching love story of Xu Changqing and Zixuan in Chinese Paladin 3 <仙劍奇俠傳3>, many netizens longed to see Wallace Huo (霍建華) and Tiffany Tang (唐嫣) in another collaboration. After almost five years, their wish will finally be fulfilled with the upcoming TV drama Perfect Couple <金玉良緣>. The drama, which is about to begin filming at Hengdian World Studios, will be the first ancient series that Wallace will invest in and produce after establishing his own company.

Synopsis

Set during the early years of the Ming Dynasty, Perfect Couple will star Wallace as Jin Yuanbao, the only son of an aristocratic imperial family that is in charge of weapons manufacturing. A pampered young man who is well aware of his rich family background, Yuanbao unexpectedly meets Yu Qilin (Tiffany), a clever maiden who travels around the country. Their friendship sets off a series of humorous, witty, and touching stories.

Credit Joanna for JayneStars.com

1 person likes this

omg loving Tiffany. This girl sure has the sweetest smile ever ^^

Love this series! Love this stage couple! They look so good together! Even in Chinese paladin 3, their love story was so beautiful yet so sad! I'm glad in this one, it was a happy ending!

I love this movie. Its really funny and truly amazing.

Very good drama but too bad no eng sub, hopefully It gets subbed

This drama sounds like a comedy drama rather than a romance drama. Just wondering if I should watch it.

The cutest couple I have ever seen.Would definitely watch this soon!

I am watching this series right now and just loving it

I've seen the whole serie, glad there was english sub available. It was nice at the beginning, but i think it was boring most of the time.

I like them more in the Chinese Paladin III.

Its a comedy, hope its good. A change to the series palace drama.

another love series from the same title's red dream of the red temple that I thought. however, when I watched it, it was a very funny series. does not related to the novel at all. it is all right if you want to have some fun. enjoy it. thanks

this sounds so interesting! I can't wait till it comes out! I really liked the chemistry they had in Chinese Paladin 3

i love tiffany tang she is so amazing ! She is so pretty and cute. i want to watch more of her acting!