Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Abujiu

[CN-A] Perfect Couple - 金玉良缘 (2013)

33 posts in this topic

TuxAKE1.jpg

After witnessing the touching love story of Xu Changqing and Zixuan in Chinese Paladin 3 <仙劍奇俠傳3>, many netizens longed to see Wallace Huo (霍建華) and Tiffany Tang (唐嫣) in another collaboration. After almost five years, their wish will finally be fulfilled with the upcoming TV drama Perfect Couple <金玉良緣>. The drama, which is about to begin filming at Hengdian World Studios, will be the first ancient series that Wallace will invest in and produce after establishing his own company.

Synopsis

Set during the early years of the Ming Dynasty, Perfect Couple will star Wallace as Jin Yuanbao, the only son of an aristocratic imperial family that is in charge of weapons manufacturing. A pampered young man who is well aware of his rich family background, Yuanbao unexpectedly meets Yu Qilin (Tiffany), a clever maiden who travels around the country. Their friendship sets off a series of humorous, witty, and touching stories.

Credit Joanna for JayneStars.com

1 person likes this

looking forward for this. Tang Yan is very cute...

Hope it'd gonna be good. Very beautiful casts indeed.

Looking forward to see this series, I love to see Tiffany again, she is so pretty and Wallace Huo also.

it been ages since i last watched wallace acting.. hope tis drama will be nice..

this sounds so interesting! I can't wait till it comes out! I really liked the chemistry they had in Chinese Paladin 3

Wallace Huo and Tiffany Tang make a great couple. I hope this drama will be released soon.

this series is amazing. I love the couples on screen.

well, just read from the title of this new series. hopefully is a very good one. Since the last series Wallace Huo and Tang in the Chinese Paladin 3 . they have the good sense of the chemical from the old series. I wish in this one too. thanks

definitely looking forward to his show!!! Can't wait for it to be released!!! @_@

how's the filming for this, don't really see any news regarding this series...

hope this series will be entertain as per mention...

the duo cast looks good

Love the cast. This looks like a nice comedy story and it is great to see Wallace and Tang Yan again. Hope it will air soon.

wow a new drama coming out just about with love with some one just met very great with the casts.

when is this series going to be aired ? ... looks good, can't wait for it ^^

good, just met very great with the casts.

Love the cast. This looks like a nice comedy story and it is great to see Wallace and Tang Yan again. Hope it will air soon.

looking forward for this, can't wait to see what the outcome and hope its a good storyline

Wallace Huo (霍建華) is so handsome and Tiffany Tang (唐嫣) is pretty. love this drama

I am looking forward to this. This drama looks very pretty and it do like to watch Tang Yan.

this drama is cool. they look really good together. i wish the ending was a little bit more. LOL its somewhat funny too. i like it.

very good drama perfect with laughter and exciting to watch with your love one.