Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aZnangel

[TVB-M] Reality Check - 心路GPS [2013]

153 posts in this topic

m7rsic.jpg

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Chinese Title: 心路GPS

English Title: Reality Check

Genre: Modern drama

Producer: Lee Yim Fong [Gentle Reflections (TVB), One Good Turn Deserves Another (TVB), Battlefield Network (ATV)]

Production: July - October 2012

Episodes: 20

BROADCAST PERIOD: FEB. 18 - MARCH 15 2013

Cast

Ruco Chan

Louise Lee

Priscilla (Fish) Wong

Evergreen Mak

Rebecca Chan

Stanley Cheung

Leung Ka Kei

Rachel Kan

Hero Yuen

Law Lok Lam

Synopsis

In preparation for filming a brand-new reality show, senior TV producer HA YAT-CHEUNG (Ruco Chan) is ready to document a Hong Kong teenager CHEUNG TSUN-KIT (Hero Yuen), who goes back to mainland China from the city in pursuit of the realm of returning to nature through his experience of the rural life there. However, the TV station has a drastic shortage of manpower, so YAT-CHEUNG recruits a rookie HUI MEI-FUNG (Priscilla Wong) as his assistant, and his best friend LEUNG CHUNG-SHUN (Mak Cheung Ching) as the photographer. During the filming, each of them witnesses the significant change of the hero's personality when this typical Hong Kong Kid is confronted with the culture conflicts in the countryside. In addition, everyone's blind spot in daily life has also been addressed. YAT-CHEUNG, who is always subjective and persistent, starts afresh to review the love-hate relationship between him and his foster mother LAU TSUI-WAN (Louise Lee) as well as his biological mother HA SIU-HAN (Chan Sau Chu). Being diligent and sincere, MEI-FUNG works so hard to recover her self-esteem and the long-lost paternal love. Male chauvinist CHUNG-SHUN's quarrel with his family members over trifles stirs up a great disturbance, resulting in his family being torn to pieces. Will the GPS Guide for the Soul eventually help them out of their predicament?

GPS2013AEUMAP.jpg

Info

- Series is set at a TV station (TVB)

- Ruco is a director and Priscilla's boyfriend.

- Louise is an actress, Ruco's adopted mother

- Priscilla is a PA (assistant director)

- Evergreen Mak is the camera man.

- Rebecca Chan is Ruco's biological mother

- Stanley Cheung is assistant camera man

- Leung Ka Kei is Priscilla's good friend and AA Project Manager.

- Rachel Kan is an actress

Pictures

Spoiler:
9bb6d48agw1e0u5kmwu5yj.jpg

70e120a9tw1e0blklc3fej.jpg

70e120a9tw1e095cwv0ojj.jpg

9e19c2e8jw1dzjpqi3ir1j.jpg

PROMOTIONAL CLIPS

Spoiler:
PROMO #1

PROMO #2-4

PROMO #5

Related News

-

Hidden Content

-

Hidden Content

-

Hidden Content

this show was pretty good ruco and louise hope ruco has another lead he is good

Edited by darealtidus
Double comment

I started watching this and it was good, but then I kind of got bored, I don't know if I like the story line or not.

The cast looks ok. Hopefully the storyline is strong enough to make it a good drama.

I do not like this show...it is boring, and so is the cast!

this looks not really interesting but after watched couple of episodes and it was like whattttttt

I always liked ruco and his acting skills. he has a really good chance on becoming in more lead role if they promote him more,

This show will have your emotions going up and down.

definitely not a ending I expected lol

Not a very climatic ending... half the series could have been cut out and it still would've been the same. Knowing TVB, it was obvious that Louise's children were going to regret what they did, etc. I think the only touching parts in the series are when Ruco undyingly fights for Louise and was so devastated with the idea that she was going abandon him. Ruco and Priscilla don't really have chemistry. It's okay that they didn't end up together lol

This series really surprised and in a good way. I thought it will never work because of the average plot and actors involved, except for the veteren Louise Lee. BTW, she excels in this series! I thought it was touching, genuine and well acted by all. A strong 9/10 !!!

This serie is getting good, it teach a good lesson, will keep watching it.

Watched the first 5 episodes and it is better than I expected initially.

great show. i liked the new storylines and use of new actors/actresses

The Reality Check it just let me watch the real pass from 11 years ago, that happen on my mother and father in-law, she was very nice and easy, what ever their chidden work and talk bad on her, she will say Mommy happy for every thing so it's Ok.

The story was happen opposite, they have 6 son 1 daughter, only 1 in VietNam all in USA, all marries in USA, they was live with 1 of son befor marry name K, and K took all of their money from wellfare but give back $10 or $15 to them each moth, the bad thing was K still put their name on his tax form to tell K support them then K can got more tax back,

make the goverment cut all of their wellfare.

At that time they saw how terrible of their childen, K made them move out by turn off the heater in winter "Minnesota". only the second son nam S wanted her only to move in but not father, because S need a free maid, my mother inlaw want together with the other 1/2, but finaly she choice No, S is the person always :05: .

Her only daughter was the first to show her position can't do that, because she is marry out, the older son said we don't touch "they got stock and poporty" that is why, the younger one's wife use a broom all day.

I was the one from refugee camps and lates came to US, so I had't any money to help and I don't understand english that much, but at that time I have make something happen and works, the first I put my father in-law in nurssing home from hospital, set her live in my bedroom we husband and 2 kids stay in baby room, then I try to apply money and senior housing to them, it takes almose a year that because K before put support on the paper.

That is USA when pass the goverment will pay back the before they got cut, from that time they were rich and happy, cause the second year they got move in the senior home too.

At that time their kids always visit and drove them to eat but she paid, they keep ask the money to buy what CD or !!!

Untill someday I heard her soliloquize "when I were poor no one look or help me, now they all have different idea". I though she !!

The cast was very good with Louise leading and Ruco. With new actress Priscilla it was a good and heartfelt story.

So far the series is interesting. I hope it will have a good ending.

Story started off interesting, but plot contrivances later on were annoying and story seemed to drag on. Ruco was decent.

I just finished watch this series and it was actually very good. I would recommend my friends to watch this series.

really good storelines in this series. show how money is more important then family. thanks for sharing.

not really catch my interest with the cast... but still acceptable...

still able to watch it for passing time.. :D

I hope this series is good. The preview wasn't very...encouraging.

A very touching story about family relationship, it got so sad at the end, but all in all, it is a good show.

this drama storyline was quite nice. it show about normal daily lifes of people .