Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aZnangel

[TVB-M] Reality Check - 心路GPS [2013]

153 posts in this topic

m7rsic.jpg

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Chinese Title: 心路GPS

English Title: Reality Check

Genre: Modern drama

Producer: Lee Yim Fong [Gentle Reflections (TVB), One Good Turn Deserves Another (TVB), Battlefield Network (ATV)]

Production: July - October 2012

Episodes: 20

BROADCAST PERIOD: FEB. 18 - MARCH 15 2013

Cast

Ruco Chan

Louise Lee

Priscilla (Fish) Wong

Evergreen Mak

Rebecca Chan

Stanley Cheung

Leung Ka Kei

Rachel Kan

Hero Yuen

Law Lok Lam

Synopsis

In preparation for filming a brand-new reality show, senior TV producer HA YAT-CHEUNG (Ruco Chan) is ready to document a Hong Kong teenager CHEUNG TSUN-KIT (Hero Yuen), who goes back to mainland China from the city in pursuit of the realm of returning to nature through his experience of the rural life there. However, the TV station has a drastic shortage of manpower, so YAT-CHEUNG recruits a rookie HUI MEI-FUNG (Priscilla Wong) as his assistant, and his best friend LEUNG CHUNG-SHUN (Mak Cheung Ching) as the photographer. During the filming, each of them witnesses the significant change of the hero's personality when this typical Hong Kong Kid is confronted with the culture conflicts in the countryside. In addition, everyone's blind spot in daily life has also been addressed. YAT-CHEUNG, who is always subjective and persistent, starts afresh to review the love-hate relationship between him and his foster mother LAU TSUI-WAN (Louise Lee) as well as his biological mother HA SIU-HAN (Chan Sau Chu). Being diligent and sincere, MEI-FUNG works so hard to recover her self-esteem and the long-lost paternal love. Male chauvinist CHUNG-SHUN's quarrel with his family members over trifles stirs up a great disturbance, resulting in his family being torn to pieces. Will the GPS Guide for the Soul eventually help them out of their predicament?

GPS2013AEUMAP.jpg

Info

- Series is set at a TV station (TVB)

- Ruco is a director and Priscilla's boyfriend.

- Louise is an actress, Ruco's adopted mother

- Priscilla is a PA (assistant director)

- Evergreen Mak is the camera man.

- Rebecca Chan is Ruco's biological mother

- Stanley Cheung is assistant camera man

- Leung Ka Kei is Priscilla's good friend and AA Project Manager.

- Rachel Kan is an actress

Pictures

Spoiler:
9bb6d48agw1e0u5kmwu5yj.jpg

70e120a9tw1e0blklc3fej.jpg

70e120a9tw1e095cwv0ojj.jpg

9e19c2e8jw1dzjpqi3ir1j.jpg

PROMOTIONAL CLIPS

Spoiler:
PROMO #1

PROMO #2-4

PROMO #5

Related News

-

Hidden Content

-

Hidden Content

-

Hidden Content

this series started out pretty interesting the first few episodes but now at the middle episodes of how the stupid kids abandoned their mother because she has no money is just despicable! and ruco is a huge jerkface to his biological mother, if you don't like her thats fine, don't be a f***er!!!

the beginning of the series was pretty interesting and good. I thought, wow TVB finally has some good story lines. But now, at ep 11, 12 and on - i'm just annoyed and done with watching this series. I don't care about the louise lee story line that is just draggy and unappealing to watch. I'm trying to watch tvb series to relax and unwind after work, not get angry or annoyed. Does louise lee ever play a different type of role?

this seems okay, hope it will be better. I think there should be a little more creative and different ideas in the next series

i think this drama is quite meaningful in a way very interesting i like the cast cant wait to watch more...

wow, talk about reality hitting. those kids are so ungrateful - just goes to show no matter how much love you give someone, don't expect it in return. sad, just plain sad

Edited by darealtidus
Double comment

I have faith in Ruco Chan and Louise Lee....

this looks like a funny series!!! :72:

I will stop watching this stupid series if it continues to show how the kids abandoned their mother. What kind of message they try to send out to the kids out there??? I want to watch something that helps me to relax and happy not makes me tears and depress. It is super annoying with the son's girlfriend...the one who keeps call him Ah B. I pressed mute when I see her.

Edited by peewee

Horrible series. Both TVB series, this one and Season of Love so far this year. I give credit the new actress performance is pretty good as a newcomer.

this series is alright, the more that i watch it , i get angrier each time because of the daughter and son. I want to slap them!

nice warm drama but waiting for figthing drama coming soon

This series is better than expected! So glad to see Louise in a series again, haven't seen her for ages. Thought Ruco did a brilliant job in portraying his role.

I don't like the series at all. The way LAU TSUI-WAN's kids are treating their mom is terrible and it is frustrating to watch this series because of them. It saddens me that her kids only care about money more than their mom.

I like this series and it does give us sth to think about...about our principles and values...good series..full with values..

Watched this TV heart sour , do parents really poor ,the children would not understand their parents ,money is a good parents , no money even strangers are not as good as children should introspection .

really nice show.. touching and the reality show regarding the kid is really touching.. really recommended..

This series in the end is quite interesting.

It reminds us some realities of life !

This series in the end is quite interesting.

It reminds us some realities of life !

It would be interesting to see how it ends...

Both shows running in the current slots seem to be some filler shows for the 'bigger' upcoming shows. It's a shame, because the concept for this one doesnt seem to be that bad.

This series shows the true side of how people are today... Seems that only money matters and not the family....

Interesting take on the social and morals of Generation Y. Light hearted moments. Looking forward to seeing how the series develops.

This is starting to drag on. I agree that the morals that are being reinforced here are good, but it's too much to keep showing Louise Lee always losing money, and then getting it back, and then losing it again. The storyline is just flat right now. You can literally not watch a few episodes and the situation is probably the same. She's still a gambling addict. Kids still don't care. Ruco cares. That's about it.

this drama reminds me we must filial to our parents . Parents are priceless to us