Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aZnangel

[TVB-M] Reality Check - 心路GPS [2013]

153 posts in this topic

m7rsic.jpg

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Chinese Title: 心路GPS

English Title: Reality Check

Genre: Modern drama

Producer: Lee Yim Fong [Gentle Reflections (TVB), One Good Turn Deserves Another (TVB), Battlefield Network (ATV)]

Production: July - October 2012

Episodes: 20

BROADCAST PERIOD: FEB. 18 - MARCH 15 2013

Cast

Ruco Chan

Louise Lee

Priscilla (Fish) Wong

Evergreen Mak

Rebecca Chan

Stanley Cheung

Leung Ka Kei

Rachel Kan

Hero Yuen

Law Lok Lam

Synopsis

In preparation for filming a brand-new reality show, senior TV producer HA YAT-CHEUNG (Ruco Chan) is ready to document a Hong Kong teenager CHEUNG TSUN-KIT (Hero Yuen), who goes back to mainland China from the city in pursuit of the realm of returning to nature through his experience of the rural life there. However, the TV station has a drastic shortage of manpower, so YAT-CHEUNG recruits a rookie HUI MEI-FUNG (Priscilla Wong) as his assistant, and his best friend LEUNG CHUNG-SHUN (Mak Cheung Ching) as the photographer. During the filming, each of them witnesses the significant change of the hero's personality when this typical Hong Kong Kid is confronted with the culture conflicts in the countryside. In addition, everyone's blind spot in daily life has also been addressed. YAT-CHEUNG, who is always subjective and persistent, starts afresh to review the love-hate relationship between him and his foster mother LAU TSUI-WAN (Louise Lee) as well as his biological mother HA SIU-HAN (Chan Sau Chu). Being diligent and sincere, MEI-FUNG works so hard to recover her self-esteem and the long-lost paternal love. Male chauvinist CHUNG-SHUN's quarrel with his family members over trifles stirs up a great disturbance, resulting in his family being torn to pieces. Will the GPS Guide for the Soul eventually help them out of their predicament?

GPS2013AEUMAP.jpg

Info

- Series is set at a TV station (TVB)

- Ruco is a director and Priscilla's boyfriend.

- Louise is an actress, Ruco's adopted mother

- Priscilla is a PA (assistant director)

- Evergreen Mak is the camera man.

- Rebecca Chan is Ruco's biological mother

- Stanley Cheung is assistant camera man

- Leung Ka Kei is Priscilla's good friend and AA Project Manager.

- Rachel Kan is an actress

Pictures

Spoiler:
9bb6d48agw1e0u5kmwu5yj.jpg

70e120a9tw1e0blklc3fej.jpg

70e120a9tw1e095cwv0ojj.jpg

9e19c2e8jw1dzjpqi3ir1j.jpg

PROMOTIONAL CLIPS

Spoiler:
PROMO #1

PROMO #2-4

PROMO #5

Related News

-

Hidden Content

-

Hidden Content

-

Hidden Content

Louise Lee is always a banker in any series, shes fantastic. TVB is championing Ruco but I just dont see him as a main actor. Compare this cast with "Season", its chalk and cheese, there are no one here to act as support.

when i first saw this show i was like hmmm average cast.. dont know if it will be good BUT WOW after watching two i like the stortyling. very differenty from typical TVB series. its like filming a reality tv show. similar to child switch. and its pretty good seeing that spoilt kid learn how to behave and learn abt the less fortunate. i think it has meaning so i will keep watching this series. its better than seasons of love which is a repeated korean love story.. which tvb repeats too much. i highly recommend it! ps RUCO IS SO HOT!

Ruco is so fricken sexy ^^ I LOVE WATCHING HIM!!! His acting got sooo much better too. When he speaks, it's like holy sh*t, I must listen. HAHAHA

Oh and Louise Lee is just an amazing actress as always. She really makes you feel the warmth no matter which series it is. Such a great actress to play the motherly figure/role

Doesnt seem like a very strong cast but its whatevers since it is ruco being the male lead and its not like there is a very strong female leader either

i think the storyline is good but it looks actually boring, lets watch it

it's not boring at all. it's actually a good serie. it's annoying because it's reality. it's a good representation of what is actually happening to some city kids in the city. but i still have a feeling that the city kids will not watch this drama or reflect on it. but it's a good production and i'm really satisfy that TVB chooses to make this drama. i'm like in the 20s, so i kinda reflect on it. but i realized that it doesn't matter if u reflect on it or not. eventually ppl will mature due to their own failure.

looks like an interesting series with a new cast, hope it'll be good

this show is ehhh idkkk the female joey is godd so i look foward to it XD

It's funny how the camera man is saying how he would dicipline the kid but yet his own daughter doesn't have any respect either.

Another great simple poster. Wow Ruco is in the lead role again. Looks like he is going places. Can't wait to watch.

Didn't know what to expect from the poster but turns out to be pretty good. Very touching series and original. Good job TVB!

I think the series is good so far...carries the stories of different family problems. A good reflection for all..from the point of view of each of the family members.

So far, i'm not a really big fan of this series. It seem kinda boring so i hope it gets well later.

Hmm, seems more interesting than the previous shows, lets hope it brings something original.

I thought there is alot of competition going on between TV stations......why is TVB keep pushing out crappy series one after another. After 5 eps, I gave up on this one.

it dont look so good but hope they all new cast do better

Edited by lquang1

this series looks ok...i hope its really good...i guess we wil have to watch and see....thanks for the upload

The show looks good and sounds interesting. The cast is good too.

yeah.. the drama doesnt look new or different but surprisingly it looks so good. it touches audience heart. the series is good from this kind of genre

a combination of new and old faces, see if it is as good as others.

the cast seem blah to me but after watch few ep .. not bad.. i was touch by the story line of the city kid going to the country side to live for 2 weeks