Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iiccicle

What Happen to all The TVB Ancient dramas?

486 posts in this topic

:( I feel that TVB is dropping out the ancient series. If you do to the list of (Currently filming) all you can see is Modern Dramas.

Even so TVB have like 2-3 FINISH Upcoming ancient dramas. There are wayyy too many modern!!!

i hope that TVB won't put away the Ancient dramas!!! i'm a die-hard ancient genre (especially fantasy) dramas. (computer effects)

wat do you guys think? there's like 1/4 ancient drama. :(

i don't really like [PM] dramas xD

I love ancient dramas, but if they're going to add modern dialogue and behaviours or make it into some kind of comedy...Personally I am very tired of watching someone wear beautiful ancient setting clothes and walk up to somebody in a kind of prance and say "Hi". If you can't take this job seriously, don't make it into a series and let me watch it, it's almost insulting.

I have a feeling someone is going to say "You don't have to watch it if you don't like it." yea, and that's why so many people don't watch TVB anymore.

I think one of the new things they're adding to the ancient dramas is they're adding a time travel element where some body in the present time travels to the past.

Could this series be reloaded again