Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

S.H.E - Flowering Again

37 posts in this topic

lp0022977616.jpg

S.H.E is back! When Selina was out on medical treatment as a result of her filming lot accident two years ago, the Taiwan girl group's activities were suspended indefinitely, with Hebe and Ella concentrating on their respective solo careers. Now that Selina has recovered, the time is ripe for the three of them to come back as a whole. Two years and eight months after SHERO, and 11 years since their debut, S.H.E finally makes their long-awaited return with a brand new album, which features 10 songs including the inspiring titular track "Flowering Again" written by Mayday's Ashin.

CD

01.迫不及待

02.花又开好了

03.不说再见

04.心还是热的

05.亲爱的树洞

06.还我

07.明天的自己

08.那时候的树

09.像女孩的女人

10.后来后来

+credits to Yesasia+

S.H.E. always the best.. ..love their every single album.. ..their voices are great

thanks a lot.they are one of the best Chinese girl group out there.forever she

Beautiful artwork. It's been awhile since they come out with a new album. Hopefully it's good.

i really like the songs in this album! just listened to their concert cd and they are so awesome!!

I have not heard much of their work throughout their existence, but the few songs that i have of theirs were all great. But at their age, I am not sure if it's time to slowly exit the industry.

thanks a lot.love them.best girl group in asia.hope they come out with new album soon

I wish they'd come back together again soon and make songs...I like them a lot I think it's a great group of singers

wish they would release another album, like them so much but never any more new content

miss 3 of their songs so much, look forward to their next album

thanks love them.my always first chinese girl group forever and they are still going on strong.

a very nice album indeed! looking forward to any new songs from them!!

Its been a while since this album came out. Hope they come out with a new album soon. But I think their classic songs are still the best

I do not find this album as nice as their Superstar album though, the first few were the best

I do not find this album as nice as their Superstar album though, the first few

really look forward to have their new album again, they are such a great girls' group