[TVB-M] C.I.B Files - C.I.B刑事情报科 [2006]

91 posts in this topic

CIB Files CIB刑事情报科

cibfilesil3.jpg

New Series

CIB Files CIB刑事情报科

Official website:

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Cast

Bowie Lam

Wong Hei

Christine Ng

Maggie Siu

Wai Ka Hong

Chan Hung Lit

Yu Chi Ming

Chan Man Na

Kenny Wong

Joe Junior

Starts Filming

January 2006

Pictures

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Credit to: http://www.######.com/forums/

i totally agree with cry4me.. i personally didn't like this series.. the storyline was too plain..

AGREE! i could miss a couple episodes and would still be able to catch-up/understand the story line.....

this series was not very good i stop watching after a couple episode because it was very boring. i didnt really get what the show was about.

this series was boring!! i wonder if there was anione out there who likes it...??

I think this series was pretty good at the beginning, but towards the end... it's kinda slow....

this series is interesting while you watch it but it starts to get really boring when u rewatch it but haha....anyways watching it for maggie anyways!!haha...

i originally had been looking forward to this series. but then i watched a few episodes..and it wasnt that great. i like the cast though..but the storyline isnt that interesting. =/ i didnt even finish this series! i rarely ever stop a series after i started..even if i dont like it..but this one..i just didnt find interesting enough to finish. =X i thought it would be like the DIF series..but it didnt really have much intense cases or anything.

dunno, finished this serie...but not sure if it passed my expectations

i just finish it. And in the beginning is was intresting, but when the story continue it got boring.

Edited by waitak

C.I.B Files was so disappointing~ ):

I was expecting a lot more from it but it was pretty boring and the ending was just so... unfulfilled o__o it ended in a really strange way and it pretty much explained nothing. (well, I didn't watch the whole of this series, I watched the beginning and the last twenty minutes -__-' - my mum filled me in with the middle)

yea this series is pretty ok cause i havent see wong hei in a series for a long time so this series is worth to watch...and i have a question does any 1 know what the name of a english that play in this series...and it play at the end of episod 2 if any 1 know the name plz reply to me thank you very much

I've finished seeing this series. Thought it was pretty good. Probably the first few series are a bit dull but as the story goes on, its not too bad.

i kinda liked this seris but i skipped some ep becuz my friend said those were boring ones so i watched da okay / good eps only >____<

this series was kind of dragging. i didn't really like it, but i followed it anyways :)

this serie was like the WORST in 2006. it's so pointless. i did not have a clue about what's happening. the ending was dumb too....

This show was not that interesting to watch. The show was all about how the CIB use information to solve crimes.

i forwarded MOST of the time while watching this series.. it's too bad, bc the cast seemed strong.. wong hei and maggie werent convincing as a couple either..

this series just really ok only. dun like the charaters and also the story line. the only ppl i like is bowie in this series. last time i do like wong hei but nowadays he really not good anymore. not sure why also. the story line not exciting at all.... 1word boring.... :)

i didn't like this series it was boring! i almost fell asleep. the ending was confusing and complicated

I only watched this for Wong Hei, and maybe a little of Bowie. But it took me months to get through the first two tapes. (Yes, I'm serious) And till now, I haven't even complete it. And I'm not going to, It's so boring. *Yawn*

Nice to see Wong He again! He does look quite brotherly to Bowie Lam. Both got small eyes! Great show, nice ending. Worth spending time watching it.