Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Abujiu

[CN-A] The Bride with White Hair - 新白发魔女传 [2012]

36 posts in this topic

K4YDGbW.jpg

Title:新白发魔女传

English Title:The Bride With White Hair

Broadcast Year:Sept 14, 2012 (replacing XuanYuanJian3)

Genre:Ancient, Wuxia

Cast:吴奇隆 马苏 樊少皇 郭珍霓 李解 刘思彤

Synopsis

In Ming Dynasty China during Tian Qi Emperor’s fourth year of reign, the people of Guang Yuan continue to face crop failure and famine.

Zhuo Ji Xian, an official of the Ministry of Revenue, is dispatched by order of the crown prince to deliver rations and fodder to the stricken region. While passing through the Jade Dragon Mountains, he and his men, along with the provisions, are seized by Lian Ni Chang, a female vigilante. Zhuo Ji Xian’s son Zhuo Yi Hang, Wu Dang’s head disciple, comes to his father’s rescue, thereby becoming embroiled in the battle between the crown prince, infamous eunuch politician Wei Zhong Xian, and Lian Ni Chang. Although the two start off on the wrong foot, Zhuo Yi Hang and Lian Ni Chang are mutually attracted to each other and fall in love. However, misunderstandings occur that cause a rift in their relationship, and Lian Ni Chang’s hair turns white overnight after believing that Zhuo Yi Hang has betrayed her.

To restore Lian Ni Chang’s former beauty and reunite with his lover, Zhuo Yi Hang travels to Mount Heaven in search of a legendary rare flower that blooms only once every 60 years.

Credit AncientChinese.net

1 person likes this

another series of nicky wu... hope this is good. love nicky soo much

Currently watching the bride with white hair, it's actually quite good, hope the ending won't be too sad.

wow, its nice to watch a new version of this story again...hope it's goood!

rather disappointing how far they strayed from the power of the white hair maiden.

lol its good and i liked it for a while until it got too fake and predictable!

this drama is pretty good, but i don't like the ending though. love all the songs in the drama!

The main actor looks a bit old no? Anywho I love everything with Ma Su :)

I like Nicky Wu in the Startling Step by Step and I am going to keep my fingers-crossed and hope this is going to be interesting.

I have just finished watching the bride with white hair and i really liked it. Ma Su is really pretty and she has good chemistry with nicky wu, the open ending spoiled it for me a little but overall a very good series.

the plot seems good so far. not phenomenal but enough to keep me watching. sometimes i feel it is beating the bush going back and forth in the relationships.

I have gotten to ep.3 and decided not to continue. The storyline is so so ie. nothing interesting

This series has a lot of good actors and actresses especially Nick gaining more popularity after being in startling with each step i can't wait to watch it

looks trailer is good..i think its not bad while i am notthing to watch anyway just go ahead

it's my first time watching white hair bride.. not a bad drama.. but i like bo bo jin xin more

This is interesting... a blast from the past. Hope it is as good as the previous one