Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

Angela Aki - Blue

5 posts in this topic

ESCL-3938.jpg

After giving birth to a healthy baby boy in February 2012, Angela Aki returns to the music scene, ready to start a new phase of her musical journey. After giving fans a preview with the single Kokuhaku, the singer-songwriter now unleashes Blue, her sixth full-length album. Produced during her pregnancy, the album features a new, more mature side of Angela that fans have never seen before. In addition to Kokuhaku, Blue offers 12 brand-new original songs.

CD

01 アイウエオ

02 告白

03 Foolish Love

04 恋の駆け引き

05 Cry

06 In My Blood

07 You and I

08 モンスター

09 心の天気予報

10 factory

11 夜明け前の祈り

12 BLUE

13 One Family -宇宙の渚-

+credits to Yesasia+

I bought this CD last week. Although it wasn't new, this one was soo good. first heard a few songs on youtube latetly.

Wow I remember listening to some of her songs a few years ago, and they were quite different to other Japanese music I knew at the time. She has a nice voice and style.

I have only listened to "告白" from this album and it's more upbeat to what I remember.

Will definitely be checking out the rest soon!

ow I remember listening to some of her songs a few years ago, and they were quite different to other Japanese music I knew at the time. She has a nice voice and style.

I have only listened to "告白" from this album and it's more upbeat to what I remember.

ow I remember listening to some of her songs a few years ago, and they were quite different to other Japanese music I knew at the time. She has a nice voice and style.