Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Abujiu

The King 2 Heart - 더킹 투하츠 [2012]

89 posts in this topic

21df51fa53.png

Title: 더킹 투하츠 / The King 2 Hearts

Previously known as: 킹 (King) / 더킹 (The King) / 킹 투허츠 (King 2 Hearts)

Genre: Romance

Episodes: 20

Broadcast network: MBC

Broadcast period: 2012-Mar-21 to 2012-May-24

Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55

Synopsis

This drama is set in modern day where South Korea is governed by a constitutional monarchy. Lee Jae Ha is a handsome and materialistic crown prince that doesn't care about politics. He falls for Kim Hang Ah, a North Korean special forces agent.

Main Cast

Lee Seung Ki as Lee Jae Ha

Kang Han Byul (강한별) as young Jae Ha

Ha Ji Won as Kim Hang Ah

Jo Jung Suk as Eun Shi Kyung

Yoon Je Moon as Kim Bong Goo / John Mayer

Lee Yoon Ji as Lee Jae Shin

The Royal Family

Lee Sung Min as Lee Jae Kang

Park Gun Tae as young Jae Kang

Yoon Yeo Jung as Bang Yang Sun

Lee Soon Jae as Eun Kyu Tae

WOC Members

Jung Man Shik (정만식) as Ri Kang Suk

Kwon Hyun Sang (권현상) as Yeom Dong Ha

Choi Kwon as Kwon Young Bae

Extended Cast

Lee Do Kyung as Kim Nam Il (Hang Ah's father)

Jun Gook Hwan as Hyun Myung Ho

Samanda Daniel as Bon Bon

Yum Dong Hyun (염동현) as Park Ho Chul

Lee Yun Kyung as Park Hyun Joo

Lee Shi Un as Hang Ah's first love

Ra Mi Ran (라미란)

credit dramawiki

My thought, I couldn't recognize Lee Seung Ki in the first few episodes, but he definitely grew up alot since Shinning Inheritance, he is so tanned in The King 2 Heart lol and i think his smile is kinda different....

Ha Ji Won did pretty well too. Eventho her character is somewhat similar to secret garden (ie violence character), but it definitely does not have Gil Ra Im shadow. Kim Yong Ah has a stronger character than Gil Ra Im.

I dont understand why does the scriptwriter has to kill Eun Shi Kyung tho. I mean, Kim Yong Ah can survive from a gunshot (and they are police, they should have better skill than Kim Bong Goo right? unless u say the police cant kill her, but if that's the case, he shouldnt even shoot her, she is a royal family member) why cant Eun Shi Kyung? Is Kim Bong Goo a genius shooter? LOL I like Eun Shi Kyung ):

It's kinda depressing that I understand the Chinese and American lines but have to read subtitle for Korean dialogs. It seems that they didnt dub their English/Mandarin dialogs. The way Ha Ji Won speaks Mandarin was so funny!

Edited by Abujiu

starting was gd, but got a bit draggy towards the end..

Great storyline, great cast. Although certain parts are a bit slow but for most parts it was filled with excitement and really intense.

this movie is trying to get the viewers to know how the north & south korea to become a new korea. i thought it was a great idea but no nation will give up their standard. It will not work because it will stay the same until it the end of the world & this movie will give you this outcome when you watch the ending.

this series give us a history of korean. i really want to see it in cantonese too.

Looks like Ha Ji Won's role as a North Korea agent is so good that she is now stuck with it. :122:

Thought it was quite interesting. not sure about that evil guy. he was a bit comical!

Just started to watch this drama, looks interesting. Also love the acting of Ha Ji Won.

It's just "so-so" to me, not like something that you can't wait for the next ep. :)

i really love this show but i cant finish it! T.T its such a heartbreaking show.....

Great drama with great artiste and great plots. Must Watch !!

Just watched the drama, it is pretty good. Like both actor and actress!

The concept of this drama was really interesting, but i think it wasn't suspenseful enough

I absolutely love this series!!! Can't believe its over!! Still a good one to always come back to and watch!

Thought this drama was pretty interesting, some parts were slow, but for the most part i liked it, love the 2 leads tho =)

just started watching this episode and i really like lee seung gi and ha ji won together :)

At first, I thought this was boring and a little wack with the made up politiics but this is really good. I love Ha Ji Won. I love how she kicks ass and she always has such amazing chemistry with her costars

it great series that can give me idea about the korean royal life. the main actors was act good.

watched first few episodes. Was alright, not that great in my opinion.

Interesting plot but I find the actress chosen for the role doesn't compliment the actor. Don't u think the actress looks older than the prince, n they don't match.

Even for this time Rooftop Prince's team in an excellent situation, but, Never lose any hope. This drama team brings one "inovation" for KDrama's genres. Two thumbs up !!