Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

Who is your favourite host?

50 posts in this topic

I think hosting is alot more harder than acting since you have to react accordingly and there is no NG so who is your favourite host?

State reasons and no short answers please~

Edited by silverbear

Definitely Jacky Wu from Taiwan. Really can make the crowd get high, his jokes really entertain people and his reaction is really good.

Dodo Cheng is my fav. She is quick witted & funny. Never fails to make me laugh!

amigo!lols!cause ive been watching him in jade solid gold and hes pretty good =)

Amigo... He's really good at hosting! I watched a lot of shows that he hosted (JSG, Scoop, E-Buzz) and he seems very natural and very good at improvising. :D Also probably because he's one of the first new hosts that I've seen that was really good. :D

Edited by wendy

Eric Tsang and his two co-host are the BEST. ie in Super Trio.

Amigo Chui cuz he's seems so natural when he hosts probably cuz he hosted a lot of shows in the past :D. He should go into acting.

I think the most talented would be Amigo and when it comes to funny hosts I like Sammy.

I like Eric Tsang the best!!!!!!!!

he;s sooooooooo cute!!! with his voice & his height...^^

& what he says never fail to make me laugh...

I love watching his super Trio.

my favouite hosts must be that....what do they call her. ok no discrimination, let me describe - afro type hair, glasses, fat and very loud. I think her name was fei fei.

My favorite host would be that guy from The Super Trio Continues. The short guy with funny hair. He is very very funny and I always see him in funny variety shows.

no doubt, eric tsang! he's an awesome host.

dodo, lydia, and nat are pretty good as well..

as for the newer generation, amigo isn't bad either =)

Male: Amigo and Cheng Tan Shui. I don't like Eric Tsang and Ah Lek. I think their hosting is a bit awkward and always the same stupid jokes.

Female: Anna Yau Hoi Man and Koo Kei Kwun.

i like amigo a lot as JSG host . . . he can carry on conversations very well during interviews and he isn't cocky at all . . . he actually respects artists that he's talking to . . . eric tsang and lek gor are another kind of host compared to amigo . . . they are so cocky yet funny . . . i love watching them put down each other . . . they can alwayz make a laugh out of everithing . . . sometimes eric crossed the line tho (with the yumiko incident) . . . i also love dodo jeh . . . the way she argues back and puts people down can also be quite fun to watch . . . she can sound both professional and also sound so full of authority all of a sudden . . . i think these three hosts make their shows so much more entertaining to watch . . .

I have watch a lot of TVB programs recently. I find the the most talkative host is DODO Cheng. She talk the most in the aniversary dinner and did many actions to make the ppl finish their speech faster.=)

MERGED

Edited by wendy

i think i'll choose eric tsang and dodo cheng because indeed they are good.....as for taiwan not very sure even though i watched those entertainment show....

Eric Tsang, I think he's really good and professional exp. from the Trio game show

I think Eric Tsang and Sammy are my favorite hosts. Amigo Chui is good too, but not in the funny way. Dodo Cheng is one of TVB best hosts.

i really enjoy watching Eric Tsang on Super Trio...as well as chin ka lok

they make me laugh all the time....i think they are just naturally good at making people laugh...doesnt seem fake like i love u boyz

lalallalalala

I quite llike dodo I think she is fun and full of sense of humour. Eric is fun as well but I am not keen on Ah Nat. no offense