Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

Which ex-artists do you want to make a comeback?

72 posts in this topic

Actors/Actress leave tvb for many reasons and some of them really left a deep impression in us...so who do you wish would make a comeback to tvb again and why?

Edited by silverbear

Marianne Chan!!! She was superb in her series - Happy Ever After, Witness to a Prosecution 1, Love is Beautiful, The Disappearance, Money Just Can't Buy, Tough Side of a Lady, etc. Love her!!! All her series are the ones I rewatch every few years =) But she's quite successful with her beauty school business.. and she's got herself a PhD! Beautiful, talented, and she's got brains! lol ;D

I want to see more of Gallen, Born rich was not enough.....also I want to see Fennie Yuen and Annie Man again, they were so good, where did they go?

i would say they gotta bring back gallan lo and flora or even sammy in tvb

i want to see vivian chow i love her i use to watch movies with her in it and i miss her songs too

i miss louis koo all he does is act now and he has to cool for singing =[ oh wells i'll just wait for hi aewsome return kakaka. Other then him i'd love for Gigi !! ever sinec she had that baby she poofed >:o. She has such a sweet voice too

gallen lo is my fave!! i love all his shows espcially at the threshold of an era 1 and 2, seen that series at least once a year its so good!

I really would like to see Kenix Kwok to make a come back, aside from being beautiful and a smart lady/actress, her acting was really superb

I hope Melissa Ng will make a comeback. She is not only talented but also has screen charisma and personality. I have watched all her tvb dramas and she was really great in all of them.

I want to see all those old tvb actors that moved to mainland and produce some more tvb series.