Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

Which ex-artists do you want to make a comeback?

72 posts in this topic

Actors/Actress leave tvb for many reasons and some of them really left a deep impression in us...so who do you wish would make a comeback to tvb again and why?

Edited by silverbear

Louis Flora Chan. also some other artist, too. tvb seem to be losing their good artist

flora chan, i'd like to see her come back and sing, though she's good at acting too, but i think she has a very good voice

I want Athena Chu to make a comeback and to act in a TVB series, she had been away from HK television for way too long.

I think Gallen..he acts good in the new series...most of his series are act pretty good.. if he doesnt do series anymore that will be not good

I want louis to come back but i don't want him to be pair up with the current fan da as in myolie, tavia, fala, kate, linda etc. I prefer him with the older fan da as in jessica, ada and basically the 90's queens since the current bunch acting doesn't much up with him.

I think all the old actors/actress should come back. They should create a TVB series with all the old actors.

i think they come back b/c they need the money for something or they just want to get the fame again

I want Fennie Yuen to make a comeback and film series with TVB, she and Benny Chan Ho Man was a great match in Dragon Love.

louis koo! loved him in a treshold of an era 1 and 2 .. he should be paired up with ada or jessica ;D

I love the King of Yesterday and Tomorrow, Crimson Sabre ... I would like Kong Wah to make a comeback.

bobby au has been out for a while so looking forward to his return

nick cheung to come back to tvb!! which would be highly unlikely in the next couple of years. Movie stars get paid so much more in comparison to TVB.

Yup. Bobby had not filmed something with TVB for over a year plus. Recently, Bobby Au Yeung has just returned to TVB to film a series with Tavia Yeung and Raymond Lam. It's called "The Uninvited Date" <不速之約>. :-)

i would want louis koo to come back and film a TVB series...i remember watching him in the show burning flames...

but i think the chances of him filming a TVB series is slim....he makes so much more money making movies

also i want to see Cutie Mui (梅小惠) again..she was in virtues of harmony....i think she is so funny

I was hoping Flora would come back, but now she has, my wish come true!

gallen and flora are really good. im glad they came back for a drama

gallen and flora please !

im glad they come back . they acting is good .

I would love to see Alex Man back making TVB series again.

i would love chi lam and his wife to do more series! and omg louis koo in tvb series again, thts hot:)

i really want chan chung ling back..shes a really good actress!it has been awhile i ave seen her acting..

i wanted to see flora chan come back but was really dissapointed with her series love under cover