Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

Which ex-artists do you want to make a comeback?

72 posts in this topic

Actors/Actress leave tvb for many reasons and some of them really left a deep impression in us...so who do you wish would make a comeback to tvb again and why?

Edited by silverbear

i think i would like to see gallen lo again.. its been so long since he left.. really miss him.. he's a good actor.. shoudnt have left.. haiz.. so sad..

there's gallen, flora, marianne, esther, louis, chilam, annie man... reason: cos its kinda bored to watch series with the same ppl over and over again... its always the same these days plus some of the newer generations cant really act

would really like to see flora and gallen again. also really like astrid chan... she was in FH for like 15 minutes... hope to see her in future series though.

would really love to show flora chan back in shows again. kind of like her and her shows. :)

Definitely Gallen..he acts good...most of his series are well done..what a shame if he doesnt do series anymore...agree all the new ones are not as good.. :blink:

I would love to see more of Lawrence Ng and Maggie Cheung Ho Yee.

They made a great couple in Police Station No. 7.

Like many others, I would love to see Gallen Lo return. Flora Chan also - but I read in the news that she will be filming a TVB series in February so that's good news!

Louis Koo and Gallen...they were wonderful in Threshold of An Era.... and Gallen needs to film more series for TVB... theres a lack of quality actors in TVB now.. a bunch of "siu sungs" who are soso at acting..and Louis left too earlyyyyy. he needs to film another series with Jessica!

I wanna see Louis Koo act in another TVB series! A step into the past was great~ I loved it!! He was just hysterical. And cute with his "cha sieu bao" hair kekeke ^^;

softhard well i think they're on their way so i really wish gallen lo would return to TVB!i loved himin golden faith =]

Gallen Lo and Flora Chan please! :)

They've made such an impact in the classic TVB series ... and they need to come back to bring up the standards of the TVB industry again!

Lee San San should come back :( I remember watching her in DIF4 and i loved her to bits.

and Gallen Lo. I loved watching his funny series, they were such a good family night entertainment video. I still dont know why he left.

I want to see Gallen Lo make a come back too, I loved watching him play bad guy roles.

I really miss seeing Gallen and Louis in TVB series. TVB just doesn't seem right without them. If TVB was gonna go out of their way to get some old recruits, these two should be on the top of their priority list.

My choice would definately be Flora and Gallen. Both of them are great artists!

On top of that, Louis, Esther, / Ada, Jessica (though they still work for tvb, just not under the contract)

I really miss seeing Gallen and Louis in TVB series. TVB just doesn't seem right without them. If TVB was gonna go out of their way to get some old recruits, these two should be on the top of their priority list.

Totally agree man...i mean, why let them leave and lose two great talents!!! :blush: Gallen has been in the biz for 10over years and is def a A-list actor for me...and Louis, what can i say man, he's so cool and handsome and cute. :D His role in A step into the past is awesome....all Louis fans should watch this show...it's funny and nice...i've started liking Louis since his very first show--->Good Morning Sir, where Leon Lai's the teacher...think it's back in 1994 or 1995...forgot..back then, Louis is still the skinny and fair guy with a lot of dress-sense...he absolutely rocks for me!! B)

i really really MISS FLORA...i think she was really talented and her roles were always acted so perfect...hope to see her soon back at tvb..cuz her productions in china were not really shown on tv..and can't catch her on tv anymore.. sigh..

flora chan and chilam cheung i still remember chilam in the point of no return great film and triumph in the skies was one of my favorites realy want them to make another one!!

i would really like to see Gallen Lo, Flora Chan, Chillam Cheung, and Louis Koo coming back. I also miss Gordon Lam as well!

i think i will like to see flora again... it has been a while since i've seen her acting....