Title: 사랑비 / Sa-rang-bi

Also known as: Love Rain

Genre: Romance, Melodrama

Episodes: 20

Broadcast network: KBS2

Broadcast period: 2012-Mar-26 to 2012-May-29

Air time: Monday & Tuesday 21:55

Synopsis

"Love Rain" depicts a 1970's pure love and a love from the present day at the same time. It shows how the offsprings of a previous ill-fated couple, who met in the 1970s, managed to meet and fall in love. Seo In Ha and Kim Yoon Hee, a art student and a shy beauty, met and fell in love with each other during college in the 1970s but unfortunately their love was fated to never be. Now in the present 21st century Korea, Seo In Ha's son, Seo Joon (a liberal photographer) meets and falls in with the daughter of Kim Yoon Hee, Jung Ha Na, a cheerful and energetic girl who's personality is different from her mother's. Will their love for each other keep them together or will they have to face the same fate as their parents?

Cast

Jang Geun Suk as Seo In Ha in the 70's / Seo Joon (In Ha's son)

Im Yoon Ah as Kim Yoon Hee in the 70's / Jung Ha Na (Yoon Hee's daughter)

Kim Si Hoo as Lee Dong Wook in the 70's / Lee Sun Ho (Dong Wook's son)

Son Eun Seo as Baek Hye Jung in the 70s

Seo In Guk as Kim Chang Mo in the 70's

Preview

I watched ep1, and I find the progress is too slow, so I jump to ep3 (not sure if I missed a whole chuck of it). Plot wise, I got demotivated; but I love the cast, I guess Ill continue. Hopefully the contemporary setting will be better. Damn, Joon and HaNa are too cute together~!

Love the couple? Discuss them HERE!

Share your fav quote, English or Chinese

爱情和雨...似乎很相似

爱,美得刺眼,也痛彻心扉。

有时,因为太幸福而泪流满面。

有时,在悲伤中却一瞬间锁在幸福中。雨和爱情很相似。

雨公平的在幸福的瞬间降临,也在悲伤的瞬间降临。

下雨天,在我们共同拥有的温暖中感受幸福。

下雨天,也在过去回忆的萧瑟中默默流泪。

下雨的日子,承载着爱情幸福与悲伤的回忆一同下在心里。

爱就是永远不必说抱歉

Love means never have to say so you're sorry

我的风景 一直是你

一 二 三

三秒之内

我陷入了爱情

爱情 是努力也不行的

Edited by Abujiu

wow, falling in love with jang geun suk even more now. you need to watch this series from episode one because the 70s story will tie into the modern 2012 storyline. Beginning was so-so but it does get better. Watching it mainly because of JGS and he is drop dead gorgeous.

i only skipped 1 ep (ep2), i seems to get most of the point (how they started, and how they end). I dont understand why is In Ha inprison, and Chang Mo gets away? Anywayz, I like Chang Mo, and Dong Wook's son XD

I decided to watch chinese sub from now, i seems to missed a whole lot of it while watcing it in english sub on viki. I only realize "Sunbae" means senior at like ep7, and his name is Tae (something). yea I dont watch much k-series. I watched it for JKS (Im an Eels!!!)

I also found the speech that I was looking for on baidu

爱情和雨...似乎很相似

爱,美得刺眼,也痛彻心扉。

有时,因为太幸福而泪流满面。

有时,在悲伤中却一瞬间锁在幸福中。雨和爱情很相似。

雨公平的在幸福的瞬间降临,也在悲伤的瞬间降临。

下雨天,在我们共同拥有的温暖中感受幸福。

下雨天,也在过去回忆的萧瑟中默默流泪。

下雨的日子,承载着爱情幸福与悲伤的回忆一同下在心里。

i thought the drama would be boring but it;s actually very interesting, so dont judge the series based on the poster (the 70s theme) that one might think it is boring

loving this series, especially b/c of JGS, but also the storyline, i hope the son & daughter couple have a happy ending =)

pretty boring to me....its best if you watch the first ep and then skip to 4...its too long and boring....

This drama looks like the pits. I usually love JGS but even he can't save this sinking ship!

love yoona in it. her acting is really cute. however the storyline doesn't seems so interesting

beginning was pretty boring but the present time is exciting.

sorta want hana to end up with sunho...

loving this series, especially b/c of JGS, but also the storyline, i hope the son & daughter couple have a happy ending =)

i'm loving this series!!!so cute! i hope the son and daughter actually get together! since their parents couldn't actually do that when they were younger

totally in love with JKS! His acting skill is super awesome!! =)

I feel it's only okay so far, yoona has improved but I still can't connect with her acting

I saw the first episodes, and I think this drama looks promising. It's a great story, to see the differences between the past and the present.

I like this drama, it's simple and the cinematography is stunning and breathtaking. :)

yoona pretty cute in this one but...it kinda gettin boring...the story line >-> to long~

it gets better and better. modern story more interesting for me. i recommend it :)

the beginning was kinda boring, but kept on watching because of jang geun suk. now its so interesting that i cant stop watching it.

this drama is SOOO GOOD!~ it just keeps getting better and better!

yoona and jang keun-suk, keep it uppp!!~ WOOT WOOT

I heard that this drama was boring in the beginning and then it gets interesting later on so I decided to give this drama a try and I became addicted to it! I am glad I decided to watch this drama =) They are so cute together <3

oh my yoona and JKS, this drama is the best korean drama that i have even seen. How heartbreaking is the storyline. the director has pick the right person to act the right charactors.