Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest (-Jin-)

My Love Toram - 내사랑 토람이 [2005]

1 post in this topic

f_photo14925m_ee2f0d2.jpg

Title : My Love Toram ("Nae sarang torami").

Episodes : 2

Genre : Special Drama

CAST

Ha Hee-ra, Kim Yeong-ho, Kwon Hae-hyo, Kim Hak-joon, Ha Seung-ri, Kim Han, Lee Dae-yeon

SYNOPSIS

Jun Suk-yeon (Ha Hee-ra, To Be With You) and her husband Kim Seong-min (Kim Young-ho Second Proposal) live happily with their two children on Jeju Island, where they have an orchard. As the story begins, they agree to raise a golden retriever puppy named Toram for her husband's junior Yeom Dong-ho (Kwon Hae Hyo, My Lovely Samsoon), who trains guide dogs for the blind. Toram turns out to be a bright, friendly addition to the family and the community.

But then Suk-yeon is blinded in an accident. Furious at her new dependency, she flees to Seoul, intending to return to graduate school, demanding that her family stay away until she finds her way again. She has a terrible time until she's reunited with Toram and he becomes her guide dog. But even then, she is stymied by the nervousness her neighbors feel about a blind woman, and their outright fear of her big guide dog. So she returns to Jeju. Her husband, understanding her need to complete her education, sells their farm and returns to Seoul with the children while Suk-yeon attends graduate school there. She has to contend with her son's anger; he won't forgive her for abandoning them when she was first blinded, and he's embarrassed by her blindness now before his classmates.

credits to koreanfilm