Also known as: The Moon Embracing the Sun / The Sun and the Moon

Genre: Romance, fantasy, period

Episodes: 20

Broadcast network: MBC

Broadcast period: 2012-Jan-04 to 2012-Mar-15

Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55

Original Soundtrack: The Moon That Embraces the Sun OST

Synopsis

The story of the secret love between Lee Hwon, a fictional king of Joseon, and Wol, a female shaman. Wol was born as Heo Yeon Woo, the daughter of a noble family who won the love of the crown prince, Hwon. Her enemies, jealous of her family's position in court, schemed against her and wrestled away her rightful place as crown princess and nearly takes her life. Years later, an embittered Hwon meets Wol, now a female shaman who has no recollection of her past.

c2f5503b.jpg

Cast

Main Cast

Kim Soo Hyun as Lee Hwon

Yeo Jin Goo as Hwon (15 years old)

Han Ga In as Heo Yeon Woo / Wol

Kim Yoo Jung as Yeon Woo (13 years old)

Jung Il Woo as Prince Yang Myung

Lee Min Ho as young Yang Myung

Kim Min Seo as Yoon Bo Kyung

Kim So Hyun as young Bo Kyung

Credit:

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

it a must watch drama~ pretty good i think all the actors n actress are pretty good in there

Normally I don't like historical drama but this one is very good. Good script and great acting!

Just started watching this drama after hearing so much rave about it. It is indeed a must watch drama, very nice story line.

just finished watching this not long ago, and i absolutely loved this drama! the actors were amazing in it, especially the child ones! they did a fantastic job! It was really sad, & made me cry. Definitely recommend this drama to anyone. (:

i love historical korean drama the most...i hope next time they will produce such great show

Great drama hat i should look forward. The actor and actress are really good !!!!

its an overall good mystery romance type drama..but i think there's more romance feel to it

like the main actor. potential actor. is the main actress too old to be his partner?

Couldn't get past the first few episodes of this drama. Isn't the main actress wayy too old for the main actor?

I've just finished watching this drama and I really enjoyed it. The cast was superb, especially the younger actors that portrayed Lee Hwon and Yeon Woo.

Just finished watching this drama. Really nice cast n storyline. Enjoyed it very much.

this was a very good drama even though the actors and actresses aren't that famous

soo far TMTETS is my favorite drama of the year.

It has most of the "things" i like in a drama: emotion, good plot. great actors.

I was hooked from the start till the last episode. My only complain is the death of the brother, that was heart-breakingly too much

the young actors are really amazing. love this drama

This drama is really addictive, once started you just can't stop. The storyline is really filled interesting mystery. I love the child actors and actresses. They are so cute. :07:

This drama is highly recommended. It was very nicely done. Want to watch a somewhat historical genre, comedy, and drama? This is it.

this was the first historical kdrama i saw and i can say its worth watching

this was my first historical korean drama and i must say that i really liked it. the child actors that played the younger main characters did an excellent job. definitely recommend this one!

This drama has been one of my favourite Korean drama. I enjoy watching the great acting of the cute little kids and beautiful teens.

a very good drama...filled with interesting characters and an intriguing storyline. though the drama did drag a bit towards the end...still an awesome drama to watch! :)