Birthdate: 21 November 1979

Horoscope: Scorpio

Height: 176cm

Weight: 60kg

Blood type: O

Education: Sangmyung University

Music Group:

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Series:

Sad Goodbye (2005)

Beating Heart (2005)

MBC Best Theater Epd 610 "Magic Power Alcohol" (2005)

Inkigayo (2003-2004)

Children of Heaven (2002)

Movies:

Spin Kick (2004)

Emergency 19 (2002)

+credits to wikipedia+

he is the funny guy of the group. love him for his goofiness and he like to post in his official website to give messages to his fans... he is so caring of us!!!

I love Dongwan! But I feel like he's not publicized as much, he's not as recognized as some of his other Shinhwa members. I love how he's so witty and fun. He's so hot too!

I find him soooo Adorkable....lol.....

well....i just saw "Spin Kick" and I was sooo surprised.....he is a really good actor......well....now I need to go find the rest of his movies and dramas.....and hope that i have time to watch them.....

omg i love dongwan! he is soo goofy and cute. he is always laughing and making others laugh. i love it when he smiles because his cheekbones are so cute! his laugh too. i love everything about him. oh and i agree -- hes really hot!

he isnt recognized as much as the other shinhwa members. i think people should realize that dongwan is a really good singer too. alot of people like him the least :(

i really want to watch his drama goodbye sadness and the person i love. has anyone seen them? i heard they were good :)

omg i love dongwan! he is soo goofy and cute. he is always laughing and making others laugh. i love it when he smiles because his cheekbones are so cute! his laugh too. i love everything about him. oh and i agree -- hes really hot!

he isnt recognized as much as the other shinhwa members. i think people should realize that dongwan is a really good singer too. alot of people like him the least :(

i really want to watch his drama goodbye sadness and the person i love. has anyone seen them? i heard they were good :)

Dongwan is my favorite!

I've seen Goodbye Sadness, he's really lovable. He made me cry in one episode, he's really good.

he's a very good n talented actor.i like him.he always hve this happy aura around him.and i like his smile which he shown very often and he's so funny and witty .that's why they call him witty guy

he's also in The One I Love, aka The Person That I Love (2007)

so good looking ^^

i really like the movie spinkick.

Love him for his boyish good looks and his charm.

I've never seen his movies or shows but I really want to! His new solo album was just released though, and it's AMAZING. :inlove:

Dong Wan is my fav. member of Shinhwa...He's good lukin and Handsome...he's also a funny guy :laugh:

I heard his Single album...he's voice is really tuching.... i also saw his movie "Spin Kick" with Hyun bin....Wonderful movie :)

Wit Guy Dongwan! my favorite member in Shinhwa!

he's such a good singer and actor in my book.

Dongwan is my absolute favorite with Eric being second. I love his solo albums. Both are really good, and there are a lot of collabs with Shinhwa members. I love his voice and his acting.

He has such a cute smile and I love his personality!

he's hilarious! my favorite after eric. his albums are so good! it'll be sad when he leaves for his 2 yrs mandatory military service. =[

Edited by Joanniie

Among other Shinhwa's member, I do love him the most. His 2nd album's such a great thing. U must give him a try!

I don't know what i'm going to do when he leave us tomorrow! I'm going to miss him so much.

Hope he takes care of himself!

Dong Wan is a very charm guy. He is the funniest guy among Shinhwa.

I get to know him more when they participating in "X-MAN", is a korean game show. U can figure out how charm he is..

oooh kim dong wan's so hot! :):P

out of the shinhwa i think he has the best voice

for my anyway :)

lovee him!

I forever love dongwan.

Love everything about him,

such a great man. His voice is the best! <3<3<3

I absolutely love Dong Wan's personality! He's so funny, and he's an amazing singer, of course. His recent duet with Younha (another one of my favourites) is great!

is he coming bak soon?....having been seem him like 2 ears

i love watching him in drama. His appreance looks cool