Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nycxkid

L'Escargot - 缺宅男女 --- Who finds Linda Chung annoying??

396 posts in this topic

I can't take her character anymore. It seems like almost every single series she's involved with, she's a very whiny emo type of character. Her crying and all that stuff is starting to get to me.

From Boourns:

Is it just me or has Linda Chung cried in almost every single episode? I feel like every time she's onscreen I expect her to cry. How can anyone cry this much even in real life? She should be clinically diagnosed with major depression!

Topics merged. Please use search to avoid creating a similar topic. Thanks!

I do! Cant stand her role, involving married man. LOL.. very annoying!

lol...her crying part is e best lo...so much praises frm the audience...u don knw meh?

i think she's a really pleasant girl... but the crying.. seems like a little too much

I find this series boring... can't be bother watching it...

This series is really boring. TVB should buck up. Seems like they are losing a lot of actor and actress and the script writer is not as good anymore. Storyline sucks..

I find that very annoying too. Almost every other episode you would see Linda crying.....gosh. STFU already......

lol...i been noticing that... tvb probably likes linda role as crying and child .. probably thats what makes it cute? xD.. well remmeber in yes sir no sir.. i think she did good job being kind of mean lol.. felt bad for her char @ the end tho...

oh my gosh! i can't believe other people are finding her annoying in this show too! her whiny voice, and that annoying cry, how can any man find that attractive. I'm not a man, I guess that's why!

TVB should stop giving Linda these kind of characters. Linda's a pretty okay actress, but if TVB keeps on giving her these types of characters, she's going no where in her career.

i havent seen this series, but based on what u guys discussion, make me curious about the series.

yeah totally take a miss on this series.. Linda still havent gotten out of her stereotype characters. She needs to take chances and do some other characters.. too subtle all here roles so far.. nothing outstanding against the other artistes..

yup...i find she's annoying in this series too...too much crying...and her role is really annoying too..

I find she is annoying too... she is always crying :'/

ya...i don't like her...it's terrible sh*t!! she n ron is match couple...but ended up have an affair with a married man...what a shame!!!

she's too innocent. the character is a bit unbelievable. D:

she is not as annoying now...compared to last time

her character is so annoying!!!every time i see her, i just shake my head haha

Yes she has been crying a lot in that series but that's how her character is.

I will also have to agree that she is very annoying! I think they stretch this series too long..it was interesting but now it's boring.

I find her annoying too, she cries like babies and so fake. Dislikes her for stealing Joyce's hubby and then some more put it as though as it's not her fault.