Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
boourns

Bottled Passion - Raymond and Niki or Elaine?

83 posts in this topic

I always thought that Raymond Wong was a handsome guy, but never knew he could be so suave and damn sexy! Oddly enough, I was rooting for Raymond and Elaine since they had such on-screen chemistry together and totally lit up the screen. I never thought of Elaine as a very attractive woman (probably because of the buckteeth), but she definitely had some sex appeal in the series with the smoky eyes and her ambivalent mysterious manner. Raymond and Niki as a couple on the other hand was almost too wholesome for me and I felt like they had more of a best friends feel (absence makes the heart grow fonder) going on.

The acting of all three was stellar with stark improvements for Raymond, Elaine and Niki, but in my opinion the Raymond and Elaine couple was more convincing.

What do you guys think?

Edited by boourns

i really loved this series with Niki in it i don't really like Elaine that much she looks so evil for Raymond he is ok but inthis series i like he to pair up with Niki rather then Elaine Raymond & Niki looked much of a couple together a very good match ,but NIKI perfect with KELVIN in the seven day loved that seris so much.

i liked the way they were paired. i don't really like elaine normally, and this drama was no different

of course raymond & niki is the match couple :)

unfortunetaly the ending is not that i expacted!!

Raymond/Elaine was by far more convincing but I cheer for Niki anyhow cuz I like her as an actress and she is prettier

raymond and niki all the way...they're soo cute together...but the ending was slightly disappointing

I like Raymond & Elaine paired up, but I Nikki more than Elaine. She's so cute.

Raymond with Nikki is definitely a better match!! Look-wise and also their personality!

niki of course, didnt like the ending though, hope to see them together in another drama

I like the serie too, I like Niki character. And Raymond looking good in this serie too.

Though Raymond and Elaine were more convincing in my opinion, I personally like the idea of Raymond and Niki better.

I think Raymond and Elaine are more convincing as a couple.....for some reason Raymond and Niki don't seem to have chemistry as a couple, not convincing at all..........

cheering for niki although i thought that elaine had better acting.

I love niki with raymond of course. but, so sad in the end raymond died.

Niki and Raymond were so cute together but the ending was very disappointing. Hope to see Niki in more TVB series soon.

of cos i prefer niki chow....she is pretty, good acting skills, good in singing too....like her..

I think Nikki is more natural but Elaine acts more better

can not wait to see this series. this year must be the most disappointed years for series. Thank you

Actually Raymond and Niki is a good match. The producers were spot on. As for Elaine, she really puts in 110% but lacks the luck. She can easily play a top role instead of a supporting role. What she needs is a role that can win audience like what Kristal Tin had with Brother's Keeper before she can get the starring role.

I like Niki better and Raymond he improve alot on drama series ....perfect match both of them

Niki acting was so so only ...love to see her cherish face , raymond was perfect match with niki and his drama improve alot !!!