Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
boourns

Bottled Passion - Raymond and Niki or Elaine?

83 posts in this topic

I always thought that Raymond Wong was a handsome guy, but never knew he could be so suave and damn sexy! Oddly enough, I was rooting for Raymond and Elaine since they had such on-screen chemistry together and totally lit up the screen. I never thought of Elaine as a very attractive woman (probably because of the buckteeth), but she definitely had some sex appeal in the series with the smoky eyes and her ambivalent mysterious manner. Raymond and Niki as a couple on the other hand was almost too wholesome for me and I felt like they had more of a best friends feel (absence makes the heart grow fonder) going on.

The acting of all three was stellar with stark improvements for Raymond, Elaine and Niki, but in my opinion the Raymond and Elaine couple was more convincing.

What do you guys think?

Edited by boourns

raymond and nikki made a great couple, elaine did very well for her part too bad only 2 can be together

Niki definitely has better acting skill that Elaine.

Niki and raymond really make a good match!This fresh pair really creates lots of chemistry on-screen..hope to see more of their collaborations!

Raymond and Nikki!, I love to watch this serie so sad

I find Nikki and Raymond such a cute couple! Nikki has the elegant and Raymond the gentlemanism lol...just very adorable!

in bottle passion, i vote for niki. in this series elaine is not a suitable choice to couple up with raymond wong. lol

i love Niki's movies. this movie was very touching and also i like watching he 7 day movie as well i would say this is a must see movie

Definitely Raymond and Nikki... They make such a cute couple, too bad Raymond has to take revenge, otherwise they would have been together.. hate the ending!

I like Raymond and Niki more in this series....maybe on how they got separted and then united again.

Of course I will say Nikiiiii!! :D she is better than Elaine! I don't really like Elaine's acting...

I think Ray and Niki go better together. They look like a good matchup.

elaine is a better actress but then i love niki! so i support her all the way!

The make-up of Elaine was good looking! And Raymond, he was awesome this serie!

Raymond Wong and Niki Chow have the best chemistry. Their acting are great! Hope to see this couple in a new TVB serie :)

Realised Elaine-Raymond had a great chemistry in this series!Would like to see them together more often =)

I gotta say.. Elaine! Niki and Raymond don't really have that chemistry like he does with Elaine.

I think Raymond and Niki definitely had wayyy better chemistry than Elaine. I actually thought that the chemistry was so good that I was almost convinced that they had something going on off the scenes. :)

raymond and nikki! hopefully they'll have a sequel with a better ending!

I liked Raymond + Niki in bottled passion more. They make a really cute couple and has on screen chemistry. Hope they do more tvb shows together.

Niki, but only because I'm a huge Niki fan and She doesn't have much tvb leads.

i think Elaine and Niki are both sexy and hot, Raymond Wong should get both of them two for the price of one just kidding but i think all of them are great actors.