Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
boourns

Bottled Passion - Raymond and Niki or Elaine?

83 posts in this topic

I always thought that Raymond Wong was a handsome guy, but never knew he could be so suave and damn sexy! Oddly enough, I was rooting for Raymond and Elaine since they had such on-screen chemistry together and totally lit up the screen. I never thought of Elaine as a very attractive woman (probably because of the buckteeth), but she definitely had some sex appeal in the series with the smoky eyes and her ambivalent mysterious manner. Raymond and Niki as a couple on the other hand was almost too wholesome for me and I felt like they had more of a best friends feel (absence makes the heart grow fonder) going on.

The acting of all three was stellar with stark improvements for Raymond, Elaine and Niki, but in my opinion the Raymond and Elaine couple was more convincing.

What do you guys think?

Edited by boourns

i likke seeing raymond with niki. i never like the way elaine acts.

raymond & elaine are such good pair in this series. very touching story. i love it

I don't think Elaine has better acting than Niki, both are as good as each other, I think Elaine has more opportunity to excel herself in a few scene, like the one when she pretended to be in labour, she did well, equally, Niki has been good throughout, her acting has improved and she matured so much too.

Edited by R.E.D

Definitely Raymond and Niki....they make a really cute couple. :)

Of course with Niki. The ending sucked I was hoping for some happy ever after.

i like nikki acting better than elaine. as nikki and ray are better couple

they are both pretty, personally i dun really care lol, but i hope nothing bad happens

I start to like Elaine because I think her acting is standing out more and more...Niki's performance in the drama was average in my opinion...she could have done better as the leading actress in the drama...however, I support Raymond and Niki as a couple more because they already established grounds since childhood...it was sooo touching when they flash back to when they were young...

I like Niki with Raymond! I have always like watching Raymond and Niki individually. I thought they are cute on-screen couple too!

Elaine and raymond. they have great chemistry in the show

they both pretty and nice looking, niki may be too tall for that generation, I remember those days girls are small and tily .

Niki is better, just saying. i like her more cuz she seems more friendly

personally, i would prefer niki, they are cute together

i was rooting for nickie for the drama. they were such a great couple!

I was really rooting for Raymond and Niki just because I was in love with their whole story! I think their back story made them much more romantic. But I really loved Elaine's character and her scenes with Raymond were pretty interesting. Funny enough, her buck teeth don't bother me too much.

I like Niki more than Elaine and I think Niki did a really good job here.

i think Nikki and Raymond is a better couple than Elaine because they knew each other when they were a child.Also Raymond was wanting revenge from the family. I thought the series was boring at the start but the series was amazing and surprised at the end.

raymond and niki. Their story was very catchy. It was a great series to watch

I like Raymond and Niki together a lot better. Niki is more cute

loved the series esp with raymond and niki scenes so heartfelt wonder if there'll be another show with ray and niki

with niki and kevin there's a good chemistry but i think with ray and niki it was more wholesome

would like to see more of ray and niki together

I prefer raymond with niki because their love is pure