Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
terry

kissing scenes, HK vs Tawiness

68 posts in this topic

Recently, I just finished watching a tawiness TV series. In occassion, they have kissing scenes, I noticed their scenes are less Hot as the one from HK. What I meant was - HK serise, their kissing scene are almost 100% french kiss but Tawiness aren't.

Do you think that TV series kissing scenes has to be a French Kiss???? Its a TV show and not a movie, do they have to go that far??

I think they don't have to be a french kiss, I light lips to lips would be plenty.......

compared to american kiss scenes, they're really nothing. but i do have to admit that it has been less and less conservative over the years. it also depends on the actress/actor also. some look more comfortable doing it.

taiwanese is better. prolly hk needs to face lots of media pressure

HK seems to be more kid-friendly...alot of the shows are PG for rating purposes

dont really notice any difference, hk kissing scene have evolved throughout the years tho

kissing scenes HK way better, look so real....tawiness so not real and they look so not theirself

hk kissing scenes are so fake, don't know if taiwan is real but looks better,

I dont't really know. Its really either or. I like both types of scenes and do not prefer one over another.

TAIWAN is much more better compare to Hong kong! hahaha.. more romantic !! wahaha :D

it's doesnt matter french kiss or lips to lips..as long as the kiss make ppl touching and wont feel fake will be ok d..

It's hard to comment on this. The old days HK series their kissing scenes are very light. Lately HK kissing scenes are more bold and daring.

As for Taiwanese series, I think their kissing scenes are much of the same. The series of Rainie and Mike He in 'Devil Besides You' are very bold.

The acting and kissing scenes has changed since the Millennium.

well from my point of view hk production are more open than TW so their kisses are intenses and hottes than tw.

anyway it cant compare to occidental hot scenes. any way i love hk drama no matter what.

should LOOK like real kisses, whether they are or not...just a "light kiss/peck" looks unrealistic and unpassionate...might as well not do it!!

I think Taiwanese series are more like for young people group and the way they do things are more prefer to how young people likes like passion kisses) . while HK are more for ppl 40+ (in my opinion) and they do things like kisses not serious (passion enough)

hk kissing scene look too fake, their is no passion or real attempt in it.

I dont really watch Taiwanese drama but I find that HK drama does not have much kissing scene but if they do kiss yes it look genuine

Chinese kissing scenes doesn't happen often. Korean ones are much more romantic

It think it depends on the story line and the actresses and actors in the series. Some are more bold in their performance while others aren't.

yeah, there are a much wider range in HK drama, whereas Taiwan drama tends to be more on the idol than anything else.

I feel that in HK series, the actors and actresses are more into the kissing scenes than Taiwanese ones. The HK ones seem more realistic versus in Taiwan ones, sometimes you only see one person doing the kissing and the other one just closes their eyes and not even trying. Maybe the actors/actresses in Taiwan are more shy and not willing to open up more?

Hk drama more towards mature, taiwanese average - idol type. most of china drama will cut out their kissing scene.

all these series are for majority families - French kiss is need to cut down.