Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
leetino

Moses Chan and Aimee Chan

228 posts in this topic

have no idea why, but Aimee annoys the crap out of me everytime she acts. She is a terrible actress, does the same loud high pitch dramatic expression for everything. Hope she has tons of babies and doesn't grace our screen with her acting again.

Initially, I don't have much feelings for this couple. But, after they got married, I like them more and more. They long so sweet and loving, and such sensible parents.

Very nice couple... I think their relationship will last ... especially for another baby on the way ... congrats!!!!!!!! Wish them best !!!! What a happy family !!

Congratz to Moses and Aimee on baby number 2. They look so sweet together!

Congratulations to Aimee and Moses as Aimee is pregnant again with a son again. Hope both mother and baby are healthy. I also hope that this newborn will be as cute as the brother.

Don't really want to comment on this coz everyone has the right to choose who they want to be with, but I had hoped he and Charmaine would end up together. They're a better fit. Just my personal opinion.

Congratulations once again to this couple as they are welcoming another son to their family brood. I hope they are happy with the little new member. I hope more will be coming as they are hoping for a daughter as well.

Congrats to Moses and Aimee's newborn! let's hope they'll bring their baby onscreen some time soon!

congrats to them! I heard they got married in 2013!!

awesome couple

love both of them !!!

hope this last forever !!!

I would like to congratulate this couple as their second son is borned safely to this world. I hope their family will grow more as each year passes by. Congratulations once again to this couple.

It's so awesome that they just have a new baby boy! The couple was so cute in their interview

Im happy for their growing family! Moses seems to treat her like a queen.

Congratulations once again to this couple as they are welcoming their third child soon. Moses is still acting and I love his hilarious series. Keep it up.

they look like such a happy family! more kids for them soon?

Congratulations in adding another new member to your family...a baby girl...I hope the whole family will be forever happy and long lasting.

I think Moses is very lucky to have found Aimee. He's a lot older than her and she is willing to give up her career and have three kids with her. Lucky dude.