Followers 0
Euro852

[TVB] Cook Away Lady May - May姐有請 [2011]

25 posts in this topic

ec104c67.jpg

Host:

May Fung 馮美基, Margie Tsang 曾華倩

Synopsis:

Senior media correspondent "May Jeh" May Fung is renowned for her cooking skills for a long time. Earlier on she was an invited guest to appear in many of the "Apprentice Chef" series as one of the judges. TVB new programme "Cook Away Lady May" is her first time to host a food and drink programme. Her co host is Marge Tsang who is also an expert in food and drink. Each series will concentrate cooking on one food dish. Viewers will be able to appreciate their cooking skills as well as learning different food delicacies. In the first part of the show, different celebrities will be invited as guest to help the host to cook and to sample different dishes as well as remembering their past happy event in life. May Jeh will also reveal the recipes and her secret of cooking. Audience will have a chance to sample her food too. In the second part of the show, the host will invite celebrities and their friends to dine in their favourite diners to sample their speciality as well as playing games, making this a memorable event, depicting all sort of joys and sorrows in life. (Translation by R.E.D @AsianEU.net)

Edited by GTR

I like cooking.

Lady May's way of cooking is excellent.

I like to learn from her.

I just started watching this show and it is pretty good. Love the fact that they show different places and their specialty food. It makes me want to cook more.

i like to watch coking show. the food looks very tasty and yummy. it is easy to cook and simple. hope to see more mays cooking in future.

hey its been along time i have not seen this lady may cook went are are going to see her cook again i love the way she show you how to cook and bring in some guess to do the same thing which is really good how they teach u how oto coook i wouldn't have a clue how to cook some of the food and how long to cook for.