Followers 0
Euro852

[TVB] Cook Away Lady May - May姐有請 [2011]

25 posts in this topic

ec104c67.jpg

Host:

May Fung 馮美基, Margie Tsang 曾華倩

Synopsis:

Senior media correspondent "May Jeh" May Fung is renowned for her cooking skills for a long time. Earlier on she was an invited guest to appear in many of the "Apprentice Chef" series as one of the judges. TVB new programme "Cook Away Lady May" is her first time to host a food and drink programme. Her co host is Marge Tsang who is also an expert in food and drink. Each series will concentrate cooking on one food dish. Viewers will be able to appreciate their cooking skills as well as learning different food delicacies. In the first part of the show, different celebrities will be invited as guest to help the host to cook and to sample different dishes as well as remembering their past happy event in life. May Jeh will also reveal the recipes and her secret of cooking. Audience will have a chance to sample her food too. In the second part of the show, the host will invite celebrities and their friends to dine in their favourite diners to sample their speciality as well as playing games, making this a memorable event, depicting all sort of joys and sorrows in life. (Translation by R.E.D @AsianEU.net)

Edited by GTR

TVB new programme "Cook away lady May" this show isher first time to host a food and drink , I like cooking , and i can wait to learn her secret of cooking , Thank you for sharing !!

I really enjoy May's cooking styles..........very clean , simple and presentable!!!!

i really love this show so much ,i loved cooking but never really took anther step further to think to cook so many other great food and so very easy to do after watching this show i tried cooking some food but not to good ,but i have the confidence that one day i will be very good at it .

thanks for the tvb that makes this great great show which about the cooking. nowadays, there are a lot of cooking show comes up. however, this is the best one. I love the hosts and the guests. the style of cooking food and prepaire steps . it is a simple way and close to our life style. Good Show!!!

I like this show very much, she is really knowledgeable, and I like to see a new face, not always Ah So, I like her personality too make people feel so happy.

Margie Tsang sure make this show more watchable otherwise I don't know I have the patient to watch the whole show

Oh goodness, Margie Tsang still looks absolutely beautiful!

The food presented in this series is interesting as well, and presented in a way that makes me want to try to make it at home. Unfortunately, I find Lady May's laugh a little affected, and that is impairing my ability to enjoy this series.

i like her style of cooking it is very simple and easy to make.she also make dishes combination very well

This tvb programme "Cook away lady May",I like this show very much!I really enjoy May's cooking styles!

i like May s cooking show, i never know she has talent to cook so well, i follow her step by step the food come out taste good.

i like her cooking style, would like to see more in the future

this is a very good cooking show i loved cooking myself but some time some of the things that i really didn't know how to do it but after watching this show i really learn so much there is stillalot to learn i hooped that they could put more of her show on .

It is a very interesting cooking show. I like good and tasty food. It brings the healthy cooking style and easy cooking style. Safety and healthy food in the show.

I like her cooking style. I like to watch the latest series.

I want to watch more series. It is interesting to see the cooking style. Would like to watch more?

Enjoy the food they cook. I like the cooking style, fast and simple.

i like a may s dishes because of the easy way of making dishes.

I really like the cooking method recommended by May.

She is good as a cook, and aa a senior manager.

i like the way lady may cooks the food ,there is so much that i don't really know how to cook but afte this so i really enjoy cooking so many this that i have done before i love the cooking i know now how to cok so many different food and the way to do it thanks lady may.

i've recommended this to my mom and after watching it, she cooked much better