39 posts in this topic

md_top.jpg

Title: 爱情睡醒了/Ai Qing Shui Xing Le

English title: Waking Up Love/Love waking up

Episodes: 40

Airing Date: September 13, 2011

Genre: Modern, Idol series, Romance

Synopsis:

Unlike the heiress in the My Daughter, Tang Yan’s character this time is a oor hotel maid that’s nevertheless equally lovable. Because of an accident, she falls in love with the CEO of a major company, played by Roy Qiu, who had lost his memories. When he regains his memory, the two are faced with challenges both in love and in business, and must work together to save both themselves and their homes.

Love Waking Up is considered the remake Drama of the taiwanese drama "The Prince who turns into Frog" - starred by Ming Dao and Chen Qiao En. With the brand new and famous actors and actresses from China, Taiwan and Hongkong.

Main cast:

Roy Chiu 邱泽 as Xiang Tianqi 项天骐

Tiffany Tang Yan 唐嫣 as Liu Xiaobei 刘小贝

Jones Xu/Izz Tsui 徐正曦 as as Ji Rufeng 季如风

Qi Wei 戚薇 as Mu Zhiqing 沐之晴

James Wen as Qiu Yan 仇岩

I finally finish watching Waking up love, I kinda cant withdraw from the series. As u all might know, Im a fans of Tang Yan (and I didn't like Roy Chiu, Im not saying that I hate him!), I was touched by many scenes.

I think Jones Xu is very outstanding (I hate him in Unbeatables, his hairstyle is just...speechless. But it is ok since he is not the main character).

IMO, this is a very touching story. No doubt there are many similar (or I should say same) scenes from Prince Turn Frog. Definitely worth watching for people who enjoys watching idol series!

I suspect he already regain his memory at EP17, where Ji Ru Feng found him in Taoli village. His eye expression is like, so fake. Idk is he being fake, or he cant portray that scene. Or..小鱼 is suppose to be very frighten? Im very confused about this scene :79:

Also, there are a few dialog/speech that I like:

他的错过,就是我的遇见。

退一步也许还有机会,要是把退路睹绝了,就真的没有机会了。

我永远都在你一回头就能看到的地方 (reminds me of 此生不换 in Chinese Paladin 3)

我能从一千个从我身边经过的人中听出你的脚步声,因为那九百九十九个人的脚步踏在地上,只有你的脚步踏在我的心上。所以无论你走得多么远,走到哪里,我都不会遗失你.

当你还是小鱼的时候,你说过北极星是唯一一颗不管地球怎么转他都守护你的星星,我以为你就是我的北极星,但现在我会像北极星一样在桃李村守护着你、希望你幸福,我不在的时候你一定要好好的好好的照顾自己.

谁说失恋就得哭哭啼啼的。爱情又不是白米饭。少了它又不会饿死。怎样都是一天,开开心心的不好吗?

你唤醒了我 又离开我的世界 谁来陪我经历之后的悲伤 微笑 泪水 沮丧 我不要你走

谎言和誓言的差别就以一个是说的人当真一个是听的人当真。

项天骐和小鱼是两个不同的方向 项天骐不可能沿着小鱼的轨迹 而小贝正在去小鱼的路上 项天骐注定牵不到小贝的手。

这份爱,要有你才完美。

Fan made summary in 50 minutes (mainly kiss scene x:)

Edited by Abujiu

It is a series similar to Frog prince, but this is a much better than. At least the scene and clothes are very good. What a great series.

I just finish watching this drama. I love it, especially the male lead. I can't wait to see more of his series. Another thing is I love all the subsongs here!

Just finished watching this drama. Roy Chiu acted really well here. Looks his best here!

this is such a goood drama! the storyline is so similar to frog prince, but this is much better! :D

Roy Chiu and Tiffany Tang have great chemistry in Waking Up Love. Hope they will do another serie again together.

Jones Xu's acting is quite good for a new actor.

startin to watch tis drama. just wish they werent dubbed roy voices in tis drama..

Love this one~ but its plot seem very familiar!? anyone also think like me? Example: Prince turns to frog 王子變青蛙

This drama was pretty cute! Roy is sooooo HOT in the show!!! The plot reminds me of the TW drama The Prince Who Turns into a Frog.

startin to watch tis drama. just wish they werent dubbed roy voices in tis drama..

Lol, everyone's voice was dubbed. That's the nature of mainland chiana tv series. Prob due to different people have different adcent (eg shanghainese, beijing). Watch a couple more mainland series then u wont bother with it lol. I used to hate that when i just started watching them. Now i got nothing to complain (more like there is nothing that i can do)

I liked both Ming Dao and Roy Chiu in PTTF and Waking Up Love as male leads, but I Qiao En more as the female lead. Since I watched PTTF first, my loyalty belongs to it. Roy made Waking Up Love worth watching. :)

quite a good series...roy chiu is a good looking and handsome man...i had watch the series ''office girl''..he was soo funny in tat series..:):)

I can't wait to see more of his series. It´s very funny.

I like the serie and have repeatly watched for several times, it's funny, very romantic, and full with beautiful girls and handsome boys. I love Roy Chu, he is very cute. hope he will give more surprises to his fans.

I didn't even know there was this series until I saw some eps in Canto and read that it had a similiar plotline to Prince Turns into a Frog. I like this show though...better than the Prince turns into a Frog I think. Roy Chiu looks very good in this serie and Tang Yan is adorable. Looking forward to watching more of this and of Roy.

At first I can't stand Roy's bare forehead but toward the end, I wished he bare his forehead all the time. His face at the beginning of the first episode is so hot.

Finished watching this a couple of days ago and I really enjoyed it. I prefer it more than Frog Prince I think. I like Roy in this role better than Ming Dao but the female lead is a toss up. I like Qiao En and Tiffany though. Hope to see more of him in other roles =) A sap for happy endings.

I like this series, is not bad at all. The storyline is not boring and is not dragging.

I like this story and i know there are two more series, I'm looking forward for those two series.

I'm starting to love roy chiu more and more by the day. He acting has improve so much. His roles are enjoyable to watch. Just love him.

Just finished this drama and i like it more than frog prince one coz Roy Qiu is so hot in this and Tang Yan is really cute