Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mia88

Amigo Chui & Natalie Tong

259 posts in this topic

0510enew05b1uc9.jpg

They were eating lunch together....and reporter caught it

Well, Natatie and Amigo are both TVB's host....i think they met each other in the "K-100" show.

I think they pretty match well although Amigo is not cute but he has talent...really good at hosting and talking.

Although they broken up but they still friend...Amigo said it in one of the show.

EDIT: Still dating...not broken up. They have been together for around 5 years already : )

V. cute couple!!! :D

Edited by Chloe.C

i watched the HOG Jade special where natalie was there.. must have been awkward introducting ur ex.. oh and when he was interview the girls.. i think he purposely stopped b4 natalie..

i didn't know they were dating until i heard that they broke up . . . it's still very hard for me to imagine them being together . . . and i dun think amigo did it on purpose in stopping before he got to natalie during the interview . . . i believe amigo is a very professional host and he wouldn't do something like that . . .

I think they met on the set of K100 and they were the host of the show. They might date since then. It is really a pity that they splited up. It is good to know that they remain as friends.

I think Natalie looks cute with Bosco =D and not so cute with him.. hmm. she is kiddish and adorable though.. and i haven't heard anything about him.

I like Natalie so much. I knew they were together, but I didn't know they already broke up. I think if she will have better future like more opportunity in TVB or movie after they broke up.

shame they broke up i reckon they're a pretty good couple. natalie is relatively cute and amigo is relatively good looking so i guess they go okay

well they did broke up i believe, but they got back together recently. a newspaper article says natalie often cooks for amigo, her boyfriend. so i guess they got back together. so hurray, i like them as a couple.

i don't think they were that cute of a couple... but r they really back together? or still broken up?

aww, i actually kinda liked them together! they were pretty open with their relationship too. sad that they broke up ;[

Oh I didn't even know they were together once...Hmm...Oh well I always enjoy watching Amigo in different talk show... he is pretty good! Anyway it's really good to hear that both of them are still friends despite breaking up. This is the right way man...I reckoned!

I think they look cute together... geeky cute, they both are skinny and they have a lot to say.. natalie was non stop talking in the series where she is an environmentalist

they do seem to match too bad they broke up xP natalie such a cute one and amigo too a talented one

omgg i didn't even know about this couple.. since when were they dating..? they were both in the k100 show???? omgggg! aww.. i think they look pretty cute together.... what a pity =(

i think they looked good together..but wat happened to natalie in the first pic?? GOSH she looks like amigo's older sister instead of gf

Natalie Tong is so pretty, cnt believe they went out. supposedly Natalie split with him cos Amigo dumped natalie for a model or something. models are usually quite tall. he should have thought of his height first!

They look more like siblings than dating. I bet that's the relationship they had ... interesting to see where they are now...even as friends..

omg they were together O_O

lol amigo is a reli good host

and i love natalie

they look cute together! too bad they broke up.. :14: so sad

i never knew that they were a couple O__O

atleast they're still friends ^.^

i was sad that things didn't work out for these two. they were a very cute couple. amigo is a very talented host and natilie is a good actress