Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
walach

[TVB] Kung Fu SuperNova - 功夫新星

6 posts in this topic

link for the episodes:

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

did anyone watch this show and what were your opinions?

I watched it, expecting the HK participants to put up a good show, but I was really disappointed by them. Personally I practice kung fu too and I don't even practice it fanatically, but I could've put up a better show than some of them...

Also, some of the jury are really laughable. Their comments are so unprofessional. One of them always shows off stuff and always has something to comment on if you're not the one he likes, LOL.

*SPOILER ALERT DO NOT READ IF YOU STILL HAVE TO WATCH THE FINAL EPISODE*

Then in the finals participants from outside HK (US, UK, NL, Malaysia, Singapore) show up to see who is "the best" new kung fu star and the jury just voted for all the HK people who can't even do much compared to the other guys. Wow, after watching it I feel so cheated of my time...

Edited by ♥SiLvErBeAr♥

I haven't watched the latest ep but I have been following. I do agree some of them are just... Not enough participants from the start? I guess some of them just wanted to get into the entertainment world rather than really into it. But then I guess a lot of people who are more advanced in their practice won't be interested in getting into the entertainment circle.

I quite liked the part when the judges were fighting each other / the challengers! That was the best part!

But seriously, I was so surprised by their decision when they picked the HK reps! That guy didn't perform very well but he must be everyone's favourite coz he's got the looks?

Will be watching the latest ep soon!

argh sorry for spoiling the last episode for you... that guy got "OK" looks, although i can't stand his looks lol, you gotta see how he looks when another guy was demonstrating his moves, he looked like he was "the man" although he was clearly the weakest guy in the finals :P

this show is so boring, I watch the first two esp. and don't care for it any more, those judges talk so out of line

This is a very inspiring show. After watching each episode, I felt like I wanted to go learn some kung fu!

This is a very good show. After watching , I felt like to go to learn some kind of the kung fu like them.