Treasure Hunt - 無價之寶 [2011]

16 posts in this topic

m_treasurehunt.jpg

Title: Treasure Hunt

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy

Director: Wong Jing

Opening Day: 8 September 2011

Cast

Cecilia Cheung, Ronald Cheng, Lin Miao Ke, Peng Gen, Ekin Cheng, Shao Bing, Liu Hua, Wong Jing, Lucas Tse

Synopsis

Peggy (Cecilia Cheung), a renowned charming director in the ad industry, is married with a 3-years-old son, Lucas (Lucas Tse). She is persuaded by her boss to shoot an advertisement on a deserted island with the so-called "The Strongest Man in the Galaxy" kung fu master Mr. Big (Ronald Cheng), a notorious womaniser and his daughter Cissy (Lin Miao Ke). Andy (Ekin Cheng), Peggy's husband, fails to dissuade his wife to back out of the job and leaves home in a hot temper with Lucas. Peggy has no choice but to depart for the island.

At the pier where the filming crew takes a boat to the island, Mr. Big has a row with Cobra (Liu Hua) and his four fellow ruffians over a new fishing boat. Cobra's gang gets a treasure map and plans to search for a huge treasure hidden on the island during the Ming Dynasty. To avoid further publicity, Cobra backs off, but plans to get rid of the crew on the island.

Trailer

+credits to moviexclusive+

A bad movie too noisy, if they want to say family is something money can't buy, rhett could use different plots, esp. ronald, acting too exagerrating.

might not as interesting as i tot, anyhow good to watch it when want to kill time

interesting..., hmmm maybe the plot may be a bit boring but i think should be worth it to watch

this movie is not all that great. i wpuld say its a bit boring. i was hoping to see something good. =\

This movie sucks. Stupid storyline, so Wang Jing. So many years still having such standards, no improvements.

I saw this movie. A lot of laughing by many people including myself.

seemed that cecilia is back in those funny and 'mo lei tau' comedy, especially with ronald who is a master in this genre since the good old days of stephen chow nowadays, hope this movie will generate a lot of laughters for us.

It doesn't happen often, but it happened for this movie. I actually stopped watching it after about ten minutes. It was so bad and not funny at all.

cute story , her son is a very cute and good little actor

Very funny movie. I've laughed alot. Recommend to watch,

just watch this movie in the TV, the storyline is quite bad, in fact the expectation should be higher.....

it is not that good and funny one. however, if you want to killing some boring time, this one is all right to watch it. anyway, I am not that enjoy this one. thanks

don't watch this movie in the TV, the storyline is quite bad, in fact the expectation should be higher.

Not a bad movie. Hoping to be bit more stuff. I wonder if there is more movie then that.

what a bad movie, storyline so bad, just a waste of time !! !!