Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest kcbear

Ojakgyo Brothers - 오작교 형제들 [2011]

25 posts in this topic

Ojakgyo-Brothers01.jpg

Title: 오작교 형제들 / Ojakgyo Hyungjedeul / Ojakgyo Brothers

Chinese Title: 鹊桥兄弟们

Also known as: The Brothers of the Ojakgyo / The Brothers of the Bridge of Crows and Magpies

Previously known as: 황금연못 / Golden Pond

Genre: Family, romance

Episodes: To Be Announced

Broadcast Network: KBS2

Broadcast period: 2011-Aug-06

Air time: Saturday & Sunday 19:55

Synopsis

A family with 4 sons who live together with their relatives in a farm near Seoul. Hwang Tae Hee is the third son and a policeman who falls in love with a girl named Baek Ja Eun. Baek Ja Eun is a haughty young woman who only believes in her pretty looks and is quick to flare up with anger.

Cast

Uee as Baek Ja Eun

Joo Won as Hwang Tae Hee

Ryu Soo Young as Hwang Tae Bum

Choi Jung Yoon as Cha Soo Young

Jung Woong In

Baek Il Sub

Jun Mi Sun

Ye Seo Jin (예서진)

Heo Tae Hee

Production Credits

Production company: Green Snake

Director: Ki Min Soo

Sceenwriter: Lee Jung Sun

TRAILER

Spoiler:

Credits to KoreanDrama :)

This is one of the best family dramas I have watched. It is interesting to see how each of the brothers differ from one another but still stick together in times of trouble. Highly recommended.

Yes, I agreed. I just found out about this series when i was watching MV's on utube. I cant believe this site dont have this for d/l. Such a lighthearted, fun and hilarious family drama and of course it has got romance too, four of them hahha so what more can you ask for? Def one of the best family comedies i have ever watched. Even thou this is old, it feels new to me since i have never watched it. :) give it a shot online if u ever need some family fun drama.

I was kind of hesitant about trying this drama due to it having so many episodes but after watching it, I will have to agree with the rest of the posts here that is an interesting and fun drama to watch. Overall it moves along at a nice pace and is very enjoyable.

I usually don't like lengthy drama but this was well made...

started paying more attention to Uee after watching Hogu's love (she was good in it. very good series btw). Then recently watched high society, once again a great performance.

Read online some recommendations to watch this if one's a fan of joo won. Love love love joo won. Seen him in good doctor and birdal mask, both amazing series! His acting is so diverse. He is overwhelmingly talented and extremely hard working too. Will check this drama out too