Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest kcbear

Ojakgyo Brothers - 오작교 형제들 [2011]

25 posts in this topic

Ojakgyo-Brothers01.jpg

Title: 오작교 형제들 / Ojakgyo Hyungjedeul / Ojakgyo Brothers

Chinese Title: 鹊桥兄弟们

Also known as: The Brothers of the Ojakgyo / The Brothers of the Bridge of Crows and Magpies

Previously known as: 황금연못 / Golden Pond

Genre: Family, romance

Episodes: To Be Announced

Broadcast Network: KBS2

Broadcast period: 2011-Aug-06

Air time: Saturday & Sunday 19:55

Synopsis

A family with 4 sons who live together with their relatives in a farm near Seoul. Hwang Tae Hee is the third son and a policeman who falls in love with a girl named Baek Ja Eun. Baek Ja Eun is a haughty young woman who only believes in her pretty looks and is quick to flare up with anger.

Cast

Uee as Baek Ja Eun

Joo Won as Hwang Tae Hee

Ryu Soo Young as Hwang Tae Bum

Choi Jung Yoon as Cha Soo Young

Jung Woong In

Baek Il Sub

Jun Mi Sun

Ye Seo Jin (예서진)

Heo Tae Hee

Production Credits

Production company: Green Snake

Director: Ki Min Soo

Sceenwriter: Lee Jung Sun

TRAILER

Spoiler:

Credits to KoreanDrama :)

This drama is okay, but I don't think Joo Won role fits him. All he does through the drama is scream, scream, and scream some more. Always throwing tantrum.

Have only been following this drama from episode 30 onwards and now can't wait for the weekend to be here.

I enjoy this drama series because it is very well made. Also the cast are all interesting and acts well.

Loved this one, everyone works well together and plays off each other well.

I like this drama.However sometime i think it make me bore,but it's O.K.

I like the kid who act as Guksu.He's so cute.

I watch this series primarily due to Joo Won couple. Joo Won looks like Kang Dong Won in this series. I didn't find him this cute in the other Korean series, something like the bread king or whatever. However, If the storyline is going to have Uee's father involved in the death of Joo Won's dad, I will be disappointed!

This drama started out pretty good, but now it just drag. Don't know if I will continue to watch it or not.

Family dramas are always a lengthy task to undertake and Ojakgyo Brothers is no exception with 58 episodes.

I'm currently halfway past the mid way point and so far I'm enjoying it very much. All of the characters are fun to watch especially when the brothers are all together interacting. Uee's character Ja Eun is very likable and endearing and I like her a lot better than her evil villianess character Yoo He Yi in You're Beautiful. With family dramas, there's always a lot of characters with substories and the stories never run for too long before it's resolved or another pops up to keep the audience's interest.

There's just a lot to like about this drama and if you're looking for some light-hearted, feel good fare then I definitely recommend Ojakgyo Brothers :)

Edited by peachydomo

This is one of the best family dramas I have watched. It is interesting to see how each of the brothers differ from one another but still stick together in times of trouble. Highly recommended.

The drama has ended. Going to miss it. But liked the happy ending - felt good.

This is a very interesting drama, full of happy and sad moments...Love the main leads...they are so cute together. I never knew that I will like Uee!

this one is pretty good. I've grown to love looong dramas, the longer the better. Smile you was good, so is this and new tales of gisaeng was excellent.

I'm watching Ojakgyo Brothers now

Love Joo Won & Uee chemistry here.....

Also Guk Su's acting.....

Although it’s a long series but it’s not boring. I am enjoy and love it all.

I grab many values of life in this drama...

Solid family, nice relationship...

Poor Kim Jae Ha, the angel heart....

really good film to watch because john woo the was the adopted son that his family raise him to become a cop. he has a good posture to his life. he protected his family farm.

Among the family dramas, this is one of the better ones, not boring & good acting from casts

One of my fav long drama of K_drama. Uee.. looks good in this drama especially with Jon Woon. Perfect couple. Adorable. The story plot very good. surrounded by family matter. Different couple among the brothers. How the family relationship and their love life.

Even know I don't understand Korean but After watching this in a translation version, this is so great.

i am currently watching my first weekend drama you're the best lee soon shin. i will watch ojakgyo brothers next