Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rubyduong

Benny Chan & Michelle Yip

35 posts in this topic

They met on the set of Gods of Honour but during that time, Benny already have a girlfriend. They started dating when they were filming Network Love Story, when Benny have already broken-up with his girlfriend. They dated for almost 2 years. They broke up due to personality difference...=(

Am I the only one who love them together? =O Honestly, I love them alot better than Benny X Charmaine....I think it's a pity that they broke up...I would like to see them pair up again!! =( I think they got a lot of chemistry!

1050990330.jpg

michelle2.jpg

BennyMichelle_wall_04_600X450.jpg

Edited by rubyduong

I like Benny I think he is better with Charmaine and he still like her

Wow sad. I also wish for a 2nd part of Gods of honour. Good luck to both their separate lives.

wow reallly? i didnt know they were ever together. i honestly dont think they match o_o

seriously, I didn't know either, but not very interested in those two anymore, lost interest in Michelle ever since she offended TVB and got "frozen"

Woah it's been a long while since Michelle last appears on screen. Is she coming back to TVB??

I don't think she will come back to TVB =S her career seem more successful after she left TVB

Really? They are together? o_O I like Michelle Yip and Benny Chan, but I can't see them together... I haven't seen them on TVB in a while actually.

aww this is so sad.

i hope they are happy though

Oh they made such a cute couple, what a shame. Benny still has a baby look which any female suits him. He started dating Charmaine Sheh but nothing happened much, then .....the rest is history.

Benny and Michelle make an adorable couple. They had fun together in many series and real life.

yah...I wish they could pair up again one day....They both starred in the mainland Liao Zhai 2 but too bad...they weren't in the same story =(

is Michele still acting? She has been quiet for sometime now..

I think she is doing movie? I am not really sure but I do think that she is still acting.

i think they look great together !!!!!

!!!!

too bad they broke up :(

michelle yip is so pretty

benny is a cool guy too

they look good together

i didn't know they dated! this guy used to date charmaine too i think. Is he still acting? Haven't seen him in tv series in a while

Yah, Benny is still acting, he is filming mainland series I think

for real they r going out i didn't know that.... how long have they go out now they broke up sad sad

it's sad to hear that they broke up.i reallly hope benny can get a better partner in future as his relationship is unstable many times.to michelle,i like her in her acting triumph in the skies partnering ron ng and samuel.hope she can find the right one too.

they dated? i never knew, its sadly i havent seen them both in much series anymore