Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fragile

Favorite TVB Endings

287 posts in this topic

Which series was your favorite TVB ending? Which TVB ending did you hate the most? Please Explain.

-

I'm a sucker for happy ending so I enjoy happy ending much more than sad endings. I'm good with the 'unknown ending since they leave you guessing or you can just imagine what ending you want for the series, lol.

My favorite, I would say would be Point of No Return's ending, I thought it was most original since I haven't seen any other series with an ending like that before and also it I really remembered the ending easily as if it was engraved into my memory, lol. So technically, it was the most memorable.

As for what ending I hated the most, I really have no idea since there wasn't exactly a memorable one to hate, lmao. But i was really disappointed for To Catch the Uncatchable's ending, it's one of my favorite series and it was a comedy yet the ending was an unhappy one >.<

well I dont like most of TVB's endings.. just not satisfying enough and always ends very abruptly.. just look at Heart of Greeds.. suddenly Susanna decides that she's wrong and wont continue on with the court case.. i'd agree with a couple above that the best so far i think would be Burning Flames 2..

My favorite TVB ending is in the Series Dicey Business where Michael finally realized his mistake and be friends with Bobby again. I liked it when Bobby and Bosco had a good time together with their family. I hate the ending in The Academy because of the way Michael died. It was really sad. But I like the way the kids graduate and became real polices officers.

I liked Revolving Doors of Vengeance, because it was a good happy ending and Brink of Law, because it was different.. .not everyone had a good ending =)

I love tragic endings...like Burning Flame...but i think love Bond's ending is oso good...I juz dun like those unfinished endings...

I liked Revolving Doors of Vengeance, because it was a good happy ending and Brink of Law, because it was different.. .not everyone had a good ending =)

oh yea, THE BRINK OF LAW is kinda great.

juz that Ron dying makes me a lil sad...

but i like the ending of the whole story...it doesn't leave any knot untied.

Posts merged. Please use EDIT button next time to add additional comments.

Edited by wendy

I like sad endings... more memorable and not typical happy oh lala the leads get together series

i liked the ending of "Ten Brothers"

lol i liked how they had another child and called him "11"

haha and he was jacky wong =D so cute

hmmm.... good question..

i don't know.. there so many series with a great ending....

My favorite ending is Burning Flame II. It's one of the best TVB endings.

yeeah ii liked point of no return tooo ! [;

rofls. that movie was really sad and sh*tt . :( . i like rewatching movies and stuff .but then like i dihnt like watching that movie again and again because then i knew it was going to be a sadd part in the moviee. and also like yeeah :( . but i enjoyed the gooddd parts. and funny parts. when they were kidsand nothing matter :D

Dont really like tvb endings because there ending really stinks. Love the beginning and hate the ending

i prefer a happy ending.

if the ending is not happy, i would feel like i had wasted my time watching the series.

Funny that I never really had any tvb endings that I really liked. I would remeber parts of each series but I can never remeber their ending. I think it's because most endings are either lame or tragic. ANd i really dont like tragic endings.

Controversly, I think endings are the most important part of every series. IT is the tying knot for the entire piece. .. Too bad, i am picky. HAhaha ;)

mine wuld prolly be lethal weapons of love and passion, lofty water verdant bow, and twin of brothers. lethal weapons of love and passion made raymond seem like such a smart and kind character. even to the very end he was able to be loyal to his friends as well as his comrades. in lofty water verdant bow it was so sad how raymond mistakened michelle and it was too late to regret. twin of brothers was also a very sad ending. i almost cried because of the relationship between raymond and tavia from beginning to end.

i liked the ending in face to fate and heavenly in-laws good endings!

favorite TVB endings ....will be a good ending and not sad or meaningless ending.

i prefer happy endings cuz i get really hard feelings when things turn out bad or sad. i already forgot if TVB has any happy endings nowadays cuz i get the feeling that it either always leaves you hanging or it turns out really sad. hate it when that happens....

It's always hard to have a good ending. No matter what, a happy ending is always a pleasure to watch.

I prefer happy ending....

yea...i agree! TVB's endings are very similar....not only endings...the plots are very similar as well><"

the endings to most series sucks period!! the few i rem are good are greed , wta and etc

i like happy endings...cuz if the ending turns out sad or cliff hanging it makes me mad x.x

for example angel of mission, it was an alright drama but the ending was HORRIBLE!

i dont think i have a favorite though...as long as its happy.. lol

even though its predictable...i still like it! ;]

Though happy endings are cliche, I prefer happy endings :) Though I was quite shocked when I saw the .. tvb ending with raymond and michelle and it was a sad ending. It was the first upsetting ending that I've ever seen :3