Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fragile

Favorite TVB Endings

287 posts in this topic

Which series was your favorite TVB ending? Which TVB ending did you hate the most? Please Explain.

-

I'm a sucker for happy ending so I enjoy happy ending much more than sad endings. I'm good with the 'unknown ending since they leave you guessing or you can just imagine what ending you want for the series, lol.

My favorite, I would say would be Point of No Return's ending, I thought it was most original since I haven't seen any other series with an ending like that before and also it I really remembered the ending easily as if it was engraved into my memory, lol. So technically, it was the most memorable.

As for what ending I hated the most, I really have no idea since there wasn't exactly a memorable one to hate, lmao. But i was really disappointed for To Catch the Uncatchable's ending, it's one of my favorite series and it was a comedy yet the ending was an unhappy one >.<

eye in the sky is the most interesting one lately in tvb. it is very good. i like it.

long time did not log in, any nice movie recently to recommand?

My favorite drama is Moonlight Resonance. love the synopsis and all the actors there

I have quite a few. But they are older movies. I have quite a few. But they are older movies. The newer ones are not as good

I really like the ending Slow Boat Home. Love the storyline and also the cast.

i like all the tvb endings except the sad ending ones lol haha i like more happy endings

Not very many good endings... i feel usually the ending ruins the whole show for me..

No favorite ending. Mostly expected or stupid ending

TVB has too much happy endings, even though im perfectly fine with them

The Greed of Man has a good tragic ending... it's meaningful

tvb series ending are always sad or someone will die. I hope tv series get more good tv series this year

I particularly like love is a predatory affair. It was great from beginning to end. The ending was tastefully done. The entire cast was great but kitty yuen is definitely the live wire of this show.

I really loved heart of greed and moonlight resonance. Basically any dramas with Moses Chan!

I liked the ending of TVB's newest drama that just finished, Over Run Over. The tv show itself wasn't the best throughout, but the ending...just fantastic!