Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fragile

Favorite TVB Endings

287 posts in this topic

Which series was your favorite TVB ending? Which TVB ending did you hate the most? Please Explain.

-

I'm a sucker for happy ending so I enjoy happy ending much more than sad endings. I'm good with the 'unknown ending since they leave you guessing or you can just imagine what ending you want for the series, lol.

My favorite, I would say would be Point of No Return's ending, I thought it was most original since I haven't seen any other series with an ending like that before and also it I really remembered the ending easily as if it was engraved into my memory, lol. So technically, it was the most memorable.

As for what ending I hated the most, I really have no idea since there wasn't exactly a memorable one to hate, lmao. But i was really disappointed for To Catch the Uncatchable's ending, it's one of my favorite series and it was a comedy yet the ending was an unhappy one >.<

i didn't have any favourite endings i feel that with tvb its either really predictable or really stupid. So far i haven't seen a really good ending. I really disliked the maiden's vow ending anyone know what it meant??

i didn't have any favourite endings i feel that with tvb its either really predictable or really stupid. So far i haven't seen a really good ending. I really disliked the maiden's vow ending anyone know what it meant??

I agree... would anyone know what the ending meant?

I really don't get it. I mean I liked the series and all but when it gets to the end it gets confusing. >.<

I can't think of any ending that I like the most. Yeah, I also don't like Maiden Vow's ending because I really don't understand the ending. It's confusing.

I don't have any favourite TVB series ending and i find that all the ending is not good enough. Hope i can find my favourite ending soon!

I can't think of any, because off of TVB ending are similar, their are either kill most of the people at the end of the series by fire or too goodly happy ending. Nothing good that I can think of.

My least fav endin is War & Beauty & To Catch the Uncatchable. Both hav sad endin. While A Point Of My Return is my fav cos it has happy endin wit my fav Sheh got 2gether wit ChiLam

my fave is burning flames 2

not the typical tvb happy ending

okay.. TVB has too much happy endings, even though im perfectly fine with them.. i'm a fairytale girl :D

SO when i saw Lofty Water, Verdant Bow; the ending was SAD, and that took me by surprise, and i couldnt get over it, and kept crying :( and although i did .. i liked the ending .. it was like .. something new o_o

lofty water verdant bow cause the ending really gave me a shocker

*tears*

my favourite endin rite now is dicey business the one sang by bosco^^..soo good!!! :D

I thought Under the Canopy of Love had a good ending. Wasn't the best I've seen, but it's been a while since I seen a romance TVB show for a while.

my fave is burning flames 2

not the typical tvb happy ending

I really liked the ending for Burning Flames II as well~

It was so sad, I cried my face off lol.

I like sad endings more than happy ones for some odd reason :/

okay.. TVB has too much happy endings, even though im perfectly fine with them.. i'm a fairytale girl :D

SO when i saw Lofty Water, Verdant Bow; the ending was SAD, and that took me by surprise, and i couldnt get over it, and kept crying :( and although i did .. i liked the ending .. it was like .. something new o_o

when i saw the ending of LWVB it was so sad that i started to cry coz it like he didn't like at first but he like her coz she die because of him :cry:

I really liked the ending for Burning Flames II as well~

It was so sad, I cried my face off lol.

I like sad endings more than happy ones for some odd reason :/

This series was another touching ending as that guy that die( can't remember his name) leaving his gf and his kid behind and the kid didn't know what was going on it was so sad

I don't really have a favorite ending because I do think they are a little predictable. I like happy endings but for some shows a sad ending would suit it the best.

Edited:

I finally found one of my fav old shows Time before Time with Gordon and I loved that ending it was quite happy because after they both died they were both reborn and it shows them talking and smiling and it seems like they can finally be together.

Edited by heaven85

tvb endings aren't always the greatest...lol i dunno.

very seldom do i feel satisfied with the last episode. The final episode to War & Destiny was by far the dumbest one i've seen. It's almost as if they ran out of time or money...it was cheap easy way of ending it.

yea i like the ending to catch the uncatchable as well. it was sad but it was also happy at the same time. the ending i hated was canopy of love. the ending was so bland yet the other parts of the series was better. tvb endings are usually horrible x_X.

My favourite tvb endings are in Square pegs and Life made simple..... so touching.......

Most favourable endings would be the protagonist winning everything and gets the girl. The antagonist goes PK or some other unfavourable outcome. Or the ending stops in a cliff hanger to make room for a sequel.

i enjoy heart of greed because thats the only shpow i wacthed so far on this site and it was good lol =))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Well, of course I prefer a happy ever after ending for both my fav. hero and heroine in the series.. LOL.

But there's this unforgettable ending from this series I think which is a classic.

Looking Back in Anger (1988)

Lol, totally sad ending and I hate it. I wished Felix would have made up with Carina... but the show just ended like that, keep us guessing whether she died or no. I guess that's a very effective ending if you wanna make it unforgettable.