Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest TVBReCollection

What Is Your Most Favorite 2011 TVB Serie?

429 posts in this topic

What Is Your Most Favorite 2011 TVB Serie?

So for the year of 2011, tvb hasnt really produced any really particular serie that I liked. Until recently I found 2 serie that I like best as of so far The Rippling Blossom and Grace Under Fire. There were many people who liked Only You but the serie to me was just average. I didn't really like it that much. Although Grace Under Fire had low ratings, but there were many scenes that I liked to watch. The Rippling Blossom was also one of my favorites because of Chilam & Myolie, they just make a perfect couple and of course because of the yummy sushi scenes. I am currently watching Yes Sir, Sorry Sir. So far, that serie is really good too, if it continues to be good, then I guess it could be one of my favorite TVB Serie of 2011 too =)..

Edit: Sept. 11, 2011

So it's been 3/4 through the year and lots of good tvb series has came out by now, still waiting for the grand productions! So far up until now, I like to watch Ghetto Justice and The Other Truth. I think both serie did a very detailed job on each cases, and it kept me excited through each episode. Myolie wu did a good job portraying as a lawyer who always wanted to get up top and Kevin was spectacular in portraying a lawyer who looks sloppy but with full justice in his heart! As for The Other Truth, the strict Tavia did a very good job in being a serious lawyer. and for Ruco I think he improved so much and I love his style in the other truth! The wonderful portrayal of each court case seriously was amazing. I was hooked into the series. As for Lives of Omission, Laughing gor's serie didn't really capture my attention, I think there wasn't much plot in the serie. Anyhow, I am still waiting for more serie to come to make my final decision. How about you all?

So what's your favorite 2011 TVB Serie? and please state why it is your favorite =)

Also Reply to these topics too!!

What Is Your Most Favorite 2009 TVB Serie?

What Is Your Most Favorite 2010 TVB Serie?

Edited by TVBReCollection

My favourite TVB series for this year so far would be "7 days in Life." I felt that the series really showed and depicted the many things that can happen within a few days in life. I also thought the series really showed both the good and bad side of the human nature and how these can changed as a result of a very specific incident and how people can be affected by one another.

ghetto justice is so far the best series in 2011, sister eternal flower is the worst series to date

so far is Ghetto justice my hubby who dislike HK drama also will watch a bit . the new other lawyer drama the other truth is less interesting

Ghetto Justice is best so far for me, waiting for more exciting series this year.

for me yes sir no sir.....this series also a good series too...

i like rippling blossom but i also really like wax and wane

definately ghetto 2011!!!!! Unless it's liep ying

my favorite serie up to now is yes sir, no sir. i like the cast, especially tavia

its gotta yes sir no sir, soooo funny , and the story line is good

I really like ghetto justice and the other truth. Tavia and Myolie are the best female leads

Grace Under Fire at the moment, however, there are some prospective shows coming up.

Ghetto justice wasn't too bad either. This would be my next pick.

I actually really liked yes sir sorry sir, but I'm waiting for more mystery series.

After watching Ghetto Justice - it's definitely that one!

I think wax and wane is pretty goood, i like the characters in this series, especially Katie and Roger

The lawyer series are getting boring. I hope they come out with moonlight resonance part iv soon

The other truth and ghetto justice are my favorites so far.

grace under fire is the best so far cuz of the interesting storyline

Love kwok tsun on new film but he is the only character i like the rest are just so annoying

I like Rippling BLossom so far. The story is very interesting. All actors act very well.

洪武三十二 - at least is something different and an interesting plot