Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rezccy

Too many actress lost their memory in TVB series

22 posts in this topic

Recently, I watched two different TVB series that had similar story line. Both main female characters lost their memory in accident. This indicates that the screen writers are either lazy (copy to each other) or do not want to think. This is common problem in HK show business. No creativity.

well TVB always recyle ideas in each drama. another good example is the son is adopted from a rich family and later discover their real parents who are poor/villians.

I think it is inevitable that ideas are re-used. How many really new ideas can you have? If the whole serie looks different or feels different. It's ok.

Most of the series nowadays aren't really original anymore.

they sometimes take a lot of story lines from overseas stories and change it into chinese.. lots of copying

is it most tvb staff go to mainland to film movie ?

not most of the good shows from TVB. well, it is so comment for some directors whom are lazy to rethink another ideas for a new creation. right! hopefully, lately the new tvb boss can do something to change it. good notice.

yes , you are right about this one. in the most of the series that wheather TVB or ATV or China , Taiwan.... most of the main female charactors are lost their memory in some way. may be this is the easiest one to arrange the story .....

Some of the series aren't really original can be acceptable if it does happen only occasionally.

well vb is pretty limited in its abilitiy to comeup with new ideas. since shows get released so rapidly as well as the scarce nature of tvb stars wanting to do more extremely unusual roles.

i think tvb is just running out of ides for the series, seems more predictable these days as well

Now a lot of drama series whose story the film is taken from another country. For example my sweetheart a rainbow in the starring jimmy lin has the exact same story with my girl from korea

It's hard to not reuse ideas because there are only so many ideas out there. I do agree that some dramas have very similar story lines, but that is inevitable.

yes this is true because TVB is not taking good care of their artists well

You are absolutely right, TVB is getting from bad to worse, 2011 has been a bad year, only one or two series are of good standard, Bottled Passion is one of them.

lol, i think since they have made so many series and now they have no more topic that's why it keeps repeating.

typical plot? hahaha. its not only TVB but i think korean, taiwanese, etc too

perhaps the director did not get enough pay on his wage.

guess scriptwriters for tvb are running out of new ideas and just copying from old scripts

I think they are improving slightly but not all but there a few outstanding stories

honestly it hard to be creative since storylines can easily get repeated...most dramas are repetitive nowadays