Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Vahks

what are your thoughts on series more than 40 episodes?

260 posts in this topic

Any series that go beyond 40 episodes are just too long. I find myself losing interest in it. what are your thoughts? any long series thats worth watching?

40 definitly is too many for me, perhaps 30 is good enough if the story line is great. 40 episodes series normally drags and boring.

i think long episode is does,t matter as long as the series is interesting and make the viewer exited

THat will be too many episodes, when it's too long, people tend not to be too interested to watch the series, unless it;s sooooo attractive, or else, I think series that's shorter is more efficient and effective and attractive

i tink max 40 ep sure be enough...if too more den 40 ep e drama will be dragging liao lo....

I personally think it is too long, 20 episodes is just nice and easy to consume..not so much of commitment to finish it.

i dont think the number of episode matters as long as the story is good i hate rushed endings

i think theyre too long. sometimes its really intereesting but it gets tiring to dl and stuff.

not all of them are nice. some of them are just crap and dragging.

tvb was never good at any series more than 20 episodes.

for me the series more than 40 episodes is OK if that one had a good storyline with some good casts member and a good script (example :The Germ Of Life had 80 episodes was a great series )

i prefer series that is less than 30 episodes...series that are more than 40 episodes are a lil bit too much if not the story plot of it is really good

hmm.. for me i would think that the max 30 episode is just nice.. else the series would be a bit draggy.. :(

On average thirty episodes is really enough. THe problem I see with more episodes, is they start dragging crap out and going to things that really don't matter. But then again, there are just some that need that many! but most of the time, I think thirty is good

It goes either way. It will be a absolute hit if it can sustain audience interest. if it can't it will be terribly boring

im not a fan of more then 40 episodes. i think 30 is the cut off. when i see stuff that long i get so discouraged to watch it

I personally love watching a longer TV episodes......from 30+. Not very interest with the 20 episodes, I find it way to short.

I think it's tooooooooo long! Sometimes I get really bored of series that are that long because they are just trying to prolong the episodes which makes it really boring at times.

It'll be too long and getting bore when the series has more than 40 episodes

i think 40 epsisode series are way to long something you just get bored cause the show is so long, i like the 20 episodes ones

i feel very boring ler...if the series drama is longer than 40 episodes unless got plenty of ppl acting and difference story all the times... if not it will be very boring :(

For the series more than 40+, I didn't like to watch. Eventhrough is the good one. It takes too much time. Sorry to tell that.