Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

Martin Lee & Cathy Tsui

97 posts in this topic

Marriage.jpg

d259ac4463388ad3e0dcc97148390303.jpg

Hong Kong actress and model Cathy Tsui with Martin Lee, the youngest son of tycoon Lee Shau Kee.

Their lavish wedding in Sydney last December was planned by Hollywood party organiser Colin Cowie, who has co-ordinated receptions for the likes of Michael Douglas and Jerry Seinfeld.

The event was rumoured to have cost HK$100M. The bride’s family reportedly got a dowry of HK$400M. It was enough for an envious relative to accuse Tsui’s father of moving an ancestor’s tomb to bring good luck to his daughter – and bad fortune to other clan members.

Apparently, Lee had a crush on his future wife when she was a 15-year-old model and he was 26. Their marriage seems to be a dream come true for him.

+credits to star-ecentral+

wonder was it really love that brought them together or money..

hmmm...i think they are neither matched or not matched...just always has the feeling that they are doing show to public....not really a fairly tale~

hmm an 11 year gap. Thats even more than my parents!! haha But having a crush on her when she was 15 and you were 26? okay.. that part is a little weird... but congrats to them!

wow. they look amazing together. they are so pretty and cute together

She is so lucky to married something like him!! they look super cute together and their daughters and son are beatiful!

they look so cool together, but i must admit, i am not really familiar with them.

they are perfect together! congrat to Cathy and her baby girl :)

Dream has came true for her la :)

well!! rich couple!! thats alll i can say!!! wish them all the best!

wooohooo so happy for them. wishing them all the best and happiness in everything

They seem to have the best family ever. And the best looking babies. Hope they have more! :D

i think shes very pretty and also very lucky haha so happy for her :)

I personal can't decide whether to feel sorry for Cathy because she will never have privacy for the rest of her life or to be really envious of her new fortune. I think Martin is not bad looking. There are lots of other actresses who are gold diggers and resort to dating old, not so attractive men.

everyone jealous of herrrrr, so lucky to find someone famous and successful yet love her so much :D happy for them!