Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

Martin Lee & Cathy Tsui

97 posts in this topic

Marriage.jpg

d259ac4463388ad3e0dcc97148390303.jpg

Hong Kong actress and model Cathy Tsui with Martin Lee, the youngest son of tycoon Lee Shau Kee.

Their lavish wedding in Sydney last December was planned by Hollywood party organiser Colin Cowie, who has co-ordinated receptions for the likes of Michael Douglas and Jerry Seinfeld.

The event was rumoured to have cost HK$100M. The bride’s family reportedly got a dowry of HK$400M. It was enough for an envious relative to accuse Tsui’s father of moving an ancestor’s tomb to bring good luck to his daughter – and bad fortune to other clan members.

Apparently, Lee had a crush on his future wife when she was a 15-year-old model and he was 26. Their marriage seems to be a dream come true for him.

+credits to star-ecentral+

11 year age gap!!! Martin Lee seems like a hom sup lo to me. I heard he was arrested in Hong Kong for using prostitute services, aka 'gew gai'. Now, his crush on a 15 year old girl when he was 26, makes him seem all the more like a pedofile. Ewww!! Gum Yue Lo!!! >.<

^ really? wow. i've never heard 'bout that at all'.... and if it's true it'd be sucha surprise, i mean with his family background and everything!

but cathy tsui's one of my favorites.. and she's pregnant with a baby that should be due in august... so i really wish her the best future and happiness always =] and i can tell it's happening 'cause she's gained so much weight haha

I can't decide whether to feel sorry for Cathy because she will never have privacy for the rest of her life or to be really envious of her new fortune. I think Martin is not bad looking. There are lots of other actresses who are gold diggers and resort to dating old, not so attractive men.

i bet everybody must sooo jealous of her..it's like a dream come true and fairy type story..

but i am kinda upset the baby is a girl..i was guessing it was a boy...

but stilllllllllll goood

I never really enjoyed her work, but maybe this will be a nice change from her old lifestyle. Ahh .. the life of the rich and famous.

why everyone think she is a gold digger? I don't think she is a gold digger she wouldn't go overseas to study and work at the same time. I think she likes Martin if she didn't likes him she wouldn't stay with him for 4 or 5 years of dating.

Is it just me or does the family pic look fake. I dunno, the guy standing behind her looks extremely funny and she looks like she's pasted on

Wow. The last picture of them look so photoshopped! Probably is anyways. Did Martinr reall had a crush on Cathy when she was sixteen?! Wow, it must be a dream come true. Hehe. They look good together. Hopefully get to see more pictures of the baby girl.

they have a 11 year gap?? kinda a lot!! i don't know.. they seem happy..

oo i wanna find me a rich man................................................i wish my dreams come true.... but i hope hes handsome lol......i fink she went for him cos of his money.....or mayb im wrong..l yeh her husband looks like a ham sup lo.... >_<

i think cathy tsui is way prettier and better looking and martin lee is uglyy dont even match but w.e

i think cathy tsui is way prettier and better looking and martin lee is uglyy dont even match but w.e

LOL. Ugly??? Wow... Although Cathy Tsui is pretty... some ppl dont think he is ugly... But its your opinion. there is no right or wrong answer.. i think they are a great couple.. they have a lovely daughter as well. :P

congrats to cathy!!! and the baby girl! yay(: but cathy turned chubby on the cheeks after birth, it's normal, she looks cute(:

I wonder if she's actually really happy in her marriage~

I feel bad though, because now everybody wants her to have kids (until she gets a boy) so they have an heir to the business

a perfect marriage. fairytale.. cathy is so pretty, and her husband is also charming. eventhough he seems a bit older, but i think that's allright.

just wanna say congrats to her new baby....hope that they will have a long lasting marriage and a happy family =)

i never liked this woman. she can't speak right and the reason she married to martin was because of his money.

Totally agree, I think she was horrible in the Green Hope. When i knew it was her, I coudln't believe that he actually thought she was attractive!

well iono about martin's background but he seems nice to cathy.. she is so pretty man.. wish them all the best

i am happy for them and Cathy baby. She is so lucky to marry a rich husband. Hope them the happiest life and may their wishes come true

martin and cathy.... whole world knows about their huge and expensive wedding ceremony in sydney.... cool..... marrying to a prince? dream came true for her huh.. haha

Congrats!