TAE as Wei Liao

Li Qian as Yu Die

Zhu Zi Wen as Ting Qin

Liu Na Ping as Hu Ji

Shu Yao Xuan as Ding Mian

Chen Jia Xin as Feng Huang

Li Yi Xin as Wu Shan Gui Po

Synopsis:

Jealous of her sister's popularity with the human they protect, Mo Yin, the human form of Goddess Tengshe, colluded with the Demon Lord Shi You Ming to kill her sister Xian Yue. The act upset the balance between the God/ Human/ Demon worlds giving demons an upper hand. Xian Yue reincarnated as Ding Yao and returned to restore order. With the help of Wen Tian, a human-dragon hybrid, she set on a mission to re-forge the anti-demon vase using the holy pearls that Goddess Nuwa left behind from creating the human world.

Credits to DramaWiki

anyone explain the ending to me ? is she pregnant or what ?

Anyone know the name and the artist of the ending song for this series? The ending song is really good. Thanks in advanced.

Edited by nycxkid

I think she's pregnant. The acting from most of the actors were pretty decent althoug the plot is the adaption of inuyasha. I just didn't like gillian's acting, seems terribly fake to me. No offense to her fans

Well I would have to disagree on her acting seem fake.

I think she did a wonderful job on both characters.

Ding Yao was written to be annoying and childish. While the ancient character is more clam and very mature.

And considering how it ended I'm sure there will be sequel.

this series is just like the anime inuyasha. i think Gillian's acting wasn't that good, as it didn't look real.

Does anyone know if this is based on a novel or something? I would love to read the book version!

And if there is going to be a sequel (and I hope there will be as I read ratings in China have been good since its broadcast in beginning of January) I hope Li Qian will be in it. I love Yu Die and Wu Dao's storyline!

Does anyone know if this is based on a novel or something? I would love to read the book version!

And if there is going to be a sequel (and I hope there will be as I read ratings in China have been good since its broadcast in beginning of January) I hope Li Qian will be in it. I love Yu Die and Wu Dao's storyline!

Yeah, the drama is mostly based around a the japanese anime "Inuyasha"

And the director did mentioned a possible sequel but the only person he said for sure is returning is Gillian.

I don't about the other cast members.

I doubt Yu Die will be in the sequel unless they find some way of bringing her back.

its okay so far. i would prefer it in canto. not too fond of gillians acting, but overall good story line and good actors supporting her.

The ending kinda sucked :| Way too many flashbacks.

nice show, Gillian is so pretty! i think her acting improved alot.:)

i dont really understand this drama..? what happening at the ending..? bit weird drama =/

Interesting series, haven't seem gillian movie since the scandel.

I think she's pregnant. The acting from most of the actors were pretty decent althoug the plot is the adaption of inuyasha. I just didn't like gillian's acting, seems terribly fake to me. No offense to her fans

Halfway through the drama, I've not seen Inuyasha hence it's a new plot to me. I just feel that Gillian's acting is very weak regardless her portrayal of Xian Yue or Ding Yao! :(

I don't understand what all the complaints about Gillian's acting is about. I think she's did a good job for both characters especially as Ding Yao. She's very convincing as a childish stubborn girl. The main male character is likable too.

love this drama, hopefully there is a sequel to it

I tried watching this drama, but when I found out it was just an adaptation of Inuyasha, I couldn't watch it anymore. I didn't want it to ruin Inuyasha for me with the ghetto cg and costumes. And honestly Gillian's acting was a little hard to watch.

story kind draggy in the ending hope they make sequel and hope gillian not comeback i prefer yang mi or li qian in the sequel

interesting to watch... but it does get draggy like most mainland serie...good plot and actors

Its certainly an interesting series, I wouldn't say its great or its bad. The storyline is good only 1/3 into the series, its like dragonball lol.

it is another chinese mitology story. i saw the ending but it look like incompleted ending but as a whole series it is intersting and i can learn about the chinese culutre mitology.