Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

Simon Yam & QiQi

72 posts in this topic

Presentation1-4.jpg

They were married on November 1997 and their daughter was born on December 2004.

Just in case you were wondering who QiQi is, she is an international model and the spokesperson for SKII.

Edited by SiLvErBeAr

awww how cute! he hee watta match! i juss never knew he was married n has a kid! wows!! but i guess everything is possible! hahhaa =)

seen alot of them together on tv shows and such . pretty open with their marriage and constantly promoting stuff together

they are a perfect match...perfect couple...wow, didn't know they have a daughter...good news...!I want to see how their child look like when their daughter grow up...must be very pretty...

Congrats to them both. Their daughter looks beautiful. I think she will be very tall when she grows up just like her dad.

they are prefect couple~~

I like they way simon and qiqi work

qiqi as a model and simon as a photographer for his wife!!

cute couple , best wishes for the family and love forever.

cute couple & baby. Best wishes to the family and hope they will have a warm family the rest of their life.

Match made in heaven!!!!!!!

both successful in their own right.....

modern day power couple!

i knew he was married, but i never knew that he was married to her.

What an interesting couple. The both of them always plays the evil/jealous one (at least in the dramas that I've watched), it's very interesting to see the two together in real life.

not bad of a couple! (: i think their daughter will be a very pretty girl. the advertisement of SK2 with the couple in it was nice and lovely!

i heard that simon yam was a model himself before getting into acting, right? anyways, i think he's a pretty good actor. although i remember him in return of the condor heroes and he was so boring.

Nice couple! They are both very successful. I don't know that much about QiQi, but I've seen many of Simon Yam's movies, he's a great actor.

Never knew who she was and I only saw Simon's acting a few time.

Simon is one of my favorite actor for many years. He and QiQi looks so happy together.

Wish their family the best

they are perfect... and their baby is an angel... They both look really sweet together... and he seems affectionate. I can imagine them holding hands together when they're 90 or something... aww..

They are such a beautiful couple. Their daughter should grow up to look stunning and tall. I defenitaly see a future model in line.

really hoping that their relationship can last....at least there is still something wonderful going on at some parts of the world...

wow she's so tall. I think simon not that short. Haha. she does look like tavia somewhat. They look like a loving couple. Simon was a great actors. Love his older series.

Edited by kotomi