Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

Simon Yam & QiQi

73 posts in this topic

Presentation1-4.jpg

They were married on November 1997 and their daughter was born on December 2004.

Just in case you were wondering who QiQi is, she is an international model and the spokesperson for SKII.

Edited by SiLvErBeAr

I think they are such a perfect match...I mean they both look so cool...and really suited each others. I think I have seen a picture of her when she was pregnant...she still look so pretty even when she was pregnant. I hope for the best for this couple and of course congrats on the birth of their daughter!

QiQi looks like Tavia in the 2nd picture.

They look ok, never seen them to together, and dont really know who QiQi is

What can I say, movie stars always love to marry supermodels. They are born to be together, just like these two.

:kiss:

wow, she looks even older than him~ interesting~ but still, beautiful couple~~

This couple looks good together. QiQi does looks like Tavia probably the same hair style. Wondering if Simon is still acting? He used to have lots of series in the older age. He is so cool......

When I once figured out that his wife is an international star, I was a little shocked. But somehow, Simon a famous celebrity and they should make a compatible couple. :P There is something strange about TVB couples, they always have daughthers instead of sons.

I also think they are such a perfect match...and really suited each others. Qi Qi still look so pretty even when she was pregnant.

hmmm...never heard of QIQI b4, but they don't look like a perfect match...oh well

cool couple. never expect he'll get marry and settle down... looks like a playboy to me

Simon still looks pretty good for his age but sure does seem like the playboy but guess not

they look really good together!!!!!!!!! at least he's not with a 20 yr old girl (like tse yin..ew)

She looks a little odd, I don't find her hot or attractive, but i bet she's got a personality to match Simons'.

hes pretty hot for his age

she loooks soo much older than him -____-

I think they are a perfect match :D

Qiqi looks really pretty and she really has good skin complexion.

Wow, married with kid. I thought he was single. Oh well. Congrats. Good luck in everything. Miss his acting very much

I remember himmm ! From Tokyo Juliet haha .

Their baby looks really cute

ooh i remeber two years ago when i saw them at hk international airport...they were holding hands and i thought it was pretty cute. i quite like simon in movies

i remember him..i few weeks ago i saw him quite frequently on like the interviews. Aw..their daughter looks very cute too!

nicely done!!! i dink the family will b relle happi for a long while!! such a cute baby for them two keep up the good work

I've never heard marriage nor saw his wife before..so glad i can now..love Simon's acting..i think he's a charm..wish he is in series too. Baby is 3 years old now..ah.