Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
silverbear

Lin Chi Ling - 林志玲

17 posts in this topic

untitled-15.jpg

Lin Chi-ling born November 29, 1974, in Taipei, Taiwan), is one of the Taiwan's top supermodels in terms of popularity and pay; in 2004, she earned nearly $1,000,000 (USD) from endorsement deals. She has become the official spokesperson for China Airlines appearing in their commercials and calendars.

Chi-ling Lin is one of Taiwan's top models, making over 1,000,000 USD in 2004 by promoting several different products. Although she is primarily known as a model, she is starting to become an actress.

She is the famous model of Catwalk. She studied in the Bishop Strachan school in Canada when she was an senior high student. Also, she majored in Western Art History and Economics in Toronto University.

As one of the most prominent celebrities in Taiwan, Lin Chi-Ling has been named as Taiwan's most beautiful woman. She has been in numerous photo shoots and modeling jobs as a result of her fame in Taiwan. Although she started her career in 1999, it wasn't until recently that she became well-known in Asia.

She has been rumored to be the girlfriend of Jerry Yan, who works in the same talent agency. This rumor also brought her a lot of publicity. Still, nothing has been revealed about her connection with Jerry Yan.

Movies:

Red Cliff (2008)

+credits to wikipedia & ampedasia+

She is one of the beautiful and well-know topmodels in Taiwan. All the best wish for your future career.

Nice! Wonder if she can spare any of the million dollars for this forum hehehe

can't wait for the battle of red cliff movie, i think this movie will launch her career !

she is soo beautiful and perfect!!!!i really admire her..she has everything!!!

woow hot, she a supe modal in taiwan, like like her too. and i like alot people do isn't it

wow, she looks so hot ,

too bad now she nvr wear any Bikini since hse was famous T_T

i think she's really pretty, she's like perfect... i wish i was like her

i thought she is rumour with ken chu (F4) instead of Jerry yan......... anyway, best of luck to her........

sometimes when i see her on newspaper..i thought i see hebe from SHE :s

i personally think she is not thaaaat pretty ,

whys everyone so crazy over her ,

theres alot more prettier girls than her.

she seems fake xD

Is she really human???

because it was say that she's already 30++ already but she still look like as though she is still 22-23 like that only.

wonder how she manage to preserve so nicely.

she is so pretty, i heard she is dating an Taiwanese Entrepreneur, hope that is not true.

Lin Chi Ling is very pretty. She have a good figure and height too. It is romour that Jerry Yan and her back together, is it true? I think that Jerry is handsome and tall, the most important is that he is a good actor. I love to watch his dramas. They both look good together, they match. Lin Chi Ling is only 3 years older than him, it doesn't matter. I wish they can be together.

Another Sexy Beautiful actress that I like very very much, seeing her too often on the show in main land China, her appearance is very smart as well...